Re: Game Crashes

by RogueYumei

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

No clue and it is suppose to have been resolved...may it be resolved for you when you are ready !!

Message 11 of 26 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm sitting this tournament out so i don't know if it crashes when trying to play arena, but the quest log daily gem tasks aren't resetting today.

Message 12 of 26 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I'm sitting this tournament out so i don't know if it crashes when trying to play arena, but the quest log daily gem tasks aren't resetting today.

Same for me. I can usually play the Pinata Party in the morning but today it says "9h 30min until next party". 

Message 13 of 26 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Same here, i wonder if they've changed the times without telling us, they have a nasty habit of doing that. ⏰

Message 14 of 26 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM ok, it's not only me. My times are all stuffed up. I got a gem refresh but no new daily quests.
Message 15 of 26 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I do not do ads on Fridays since the No Play Friday has started, after reading your posts I open the PVZ2 App and found the same thing as @MAGICDAVESHROOM described.  No refresh for gems, pinata party is now another 7 hours away (delayed by another 12 hours).  I guess there has been serious server issues and we are now shifted to a different PVZ2 time zone.  

Message 16 of 26 (404 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@eieio_31310yep, I haven't watched any ads as it's still Friday here for another 3 hours. Only did a free play as I accidentally entered Arena /sigh Was trying to tap the shopping trolley and mis-tapped.

Message 17 of 26 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Same here.  Woke up and have 2 more hours (9 AM CST) before Pinata Party expires.  And no GEM ads so maybe this is a response to the No Play Day ??

or else the servers are sill out of whack from yesterday's Boosterama upload !!???

Message 18 of 26 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@lawmfw it'll be interesting to see what Haem's response will be on Reddit... Hopefully they can get to the bottom of it.
Message 19 of 26 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not fixed. My iPad crashes every single time I click arena. Also crashes during pinata and other play regularly. Hope it’s fixed soon. 

Didnt load the daily insanity etc play modes either. Major bug in latest updates obviously. 

Message 20 of 26 (328 Views)