Game Crashes

by Crester14

Original Post

Game Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Since new tournament started on 9/5, the game crashes when trying to play Arena mode (and only when trying to play Arena).  Solution?

Message 1 of 26 (1,006 Views)

Re: Game Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Same with me, when the flower is in the middle of the screen cycling petals, game crashed.

Message 2 of 26 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

back to normal, thanks

Message 3 of 26 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I crashed about 6 times when trying to open arena so I'm taking a short break.

Message 4 of 26 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Boy oh boy are you persistent in addition to impulsive.

I gave up on the third try but at least I did receive my LeaderBoard rewards before the crashes.

Not playing Boosterama as I have reached 1000 crowns an then some !!

Message 5 of 26 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still receiving crashes on both Battlez and now even on Pinata Party.   Unfortunately all these crashes forces a restart, and I am penalized.  In Battlez I am losing progress and gauntlets.  On Pinata Party, I lost the rewards.  Seems Electronic Arts should not penalize the player if their game crashes.

Message 6 of 26 (957 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There are several posts on reddit complaining about the same thing and EA's dev Haemophilus claims to have fixed it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/d0453q/arena_issue/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_sou...

Message 7 of 26 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah... it's still not fixed.   (I tried rebooting my entire device still freezes on Battlez. It used up my credits on Pinata Party, without giving me pinata prizes, so don't know if it is still freezing there until tomorrow.)

Message 8 of 26 (945 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Seems some servers are fixed (or target devices) and otrhers are not.

I have not had trouble opening Arena since the announcement from Haem on Reddit.

Have not tried Pinata Party yet.

Message 9 of 26 (937 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@lawmfw is this affecting both Android and iOS? I haven't had a chance to play yet...
Message 10 of 26 (920 Views)