Game Content Changing

by kntsameer

Original Post

Highlighted

Game Content Changing

★★★ Newbie

since last week I am facing some problem in my game my league and items are changing

Today I get again into iron league even I played one battle match I thought that my issue is resolved but after sometime when I again replay my game I see my league is again changed to soil league with zero score WTF is going on with EA. My coin my gauntlet diamond everything thing is changed.

Following thing are effected 

Plants level changed
1) CauliPlower was on level 10 but now on level 2
2) Twin Sunflower was also on level 10 and now on level 2
3) Electric pea shooter was on level 10 and now on level 5
4) Gold bloom was on level 9 but now on level 4
5) spear mint of level 7

6) Currently I have 1086 gauntlet but before 1 hour I have 1620 how can I consumed 600 gauntlet in one hour this is insane

7) Currently I have 69 diamond but before one hour I have 86

8) Currently I have 141560 coin but before one hour I have 243090

9) Currently I have only 15 mints before I have 207

this is the worst experience with me with any game. kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible

I have attached the screen shot for proof.
Screenshot_20190112-180842.png
Screenshot_20190112-121516.png
Message 1 of 2 (255 Views)

Re: Game Content Changing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@kntsameer

We can't do anything here, as we're just players of the game.

I suggest that you contact EA Help Center directly - Link at bottom of the page.

Tell them all that you've said here and provide the screenshots. Also give approximate times if possible. Also supply them with your Player ID, your Google Play Store/Apple store username, and your in-game Profile name.

It will probably involve the exchange of several emails before any solution.

Be warned that they'll in all likelihood ask you for the details you've already given them. That can be very annoying, but try to be patient with them.

Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)