Re: GRRRR!!!

by D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS

Original Post

★ Guide

One thing I found out the hard way, despite what others say. Is Blover does NOT work with spring-bean.

I even tried it with plant-food. Unless there is some caveat with this only working on high level spring-beans.

Message 11 of 13 (497 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS wrote:

One thing I found out the hard way, despite what others say. Is Blover does NOT work with spring-bean.

I even tried it with plant-food. Unless there is some caveat with this only working on high level spring-beans.

I think you'll find that the Blover/Spring Bean combo was patched out of the game by EA during a recent update - Possibly version 2.7.1. (We're on 2.8.1 now.)

I believe they didn't just disable it in Battlez, but also for the Adventure mode. I also believe that for it to work effectively, in other words for more than a single Zombie, it had to be used in combination with plant food as that would throw all the Zombies on screen upwards for the Blover to whisk them away.

Message 12 of 13 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Humplemann wrote:

I found an almost 10,000 long alphabetical list of names used for EA Bots through following on from the Reddit link you provided. The list location (On Pastebin) was embedded as a link within the text of the Reddit article. I didn't find the exact name of the opponent I came up against, but there was one very similar. It was number 8405 on the list. The difference was it had an additional letter at the end.

I've just lost in a similar situation (8519) except there was an "e" missing. It cost me 3 mints and reset my streak.

Screenshot_2018-08-11-20-04-46.png
Message 13 of 13 (381 Views)