Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

GOODBYE, BONK CHOY?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

GOODBYE, BONK CHOY?

★★★ Pro

I have 2 maxed out Bonk Choys in different profiles that i have been upgrading since i got it.

Maximum unboosted melee damage is 75, i have just got level 1 Pokra and checked the stats and level 2 Pokra is 80 as well as the ability to shoot darts.

I know Pokra slows down zombies as well, which is not always a good thing for a really high score as you want zombies to come out quicker.

Have i wasted almost 335,000 coins for each profile levelling up bonk choy?

I know they're not identical but they are close.

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 6 (207 Views)

Re: GOODBYE, BONK CHOY?

★★ Pro

This is interesting, I have the same reaction when I unlocked Pokra.  You are not alone.

Message 2 of 6 (197 Views)

★★★ Pro

@eieio_31310 wrote:

This is interesting, I have the same reaction when I unlocked Pokra.  You are not alone.

Perhaps we should ask EA for our 334,750 coins back?😊

💰

Message 3 of 6 (192 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

New plants are just a mish-mash of older plants...good luck requesting a refund !  :-)

Message 4 of 6 (181 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Nah, I’m still grateful for Bonkers smashing those nasty Lost Pilots at the back in that Zomboss level since I don’t have Wasabi Whip. Pokra can’t attack backwards. Hang onto your refund, never know when he’d be useful again.
Message 5 of 6 (159 Views)

★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM POkra is strong but it can not attack behind
EA’devs team are surely smart,if they allowed that for pokra bonk choy would be neglected.
Message 6 of 6 (138 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help