Future power mints?

by tedsihv

Original Post

Future power mints?

★★ Novice

I have been wondering about the upcoming arena power mints.

I always aim to aquire the power mint of the tournament at level 4 that will cost me 550 mints. However, earning that much each tournament is almost too much. Therefore I want to ensure that I have saved up enough mint for future best power mints.

Currently I have 1914 mints and I’ve aquired level 4 Arma-mint.

The future power mints, as far as I can tell, should be something like this:

Headbutter Lettuce = Enforce-mint

Boingsetta = Winter-mint

Hocus Crocus = Enchant-mint

Sticky Bomb Rice = Bombard-mint (again already?)

Which mints are worth it?
Do you guys agree with my list?

I’m particularly saving up for spear mint and reinforce-mint but they may not be here for quite a while...

Message 1 of 4 (501 Views)

Re: Future power mints?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@tedsihv 

You might want to save gauntlets for the zomboss tournament with it's double streak rewards (including double mints).

Only about half the powermints are worth it depending on your style of play but almost everyone thinks spearmint is the king of the mints.

Reinforcemint is also an excellent powermint but most of it's effects are also a good at level 1 (knockback and armour) and it's really only duration and refresh time you're improving when you level him up.

It's good that you try to get them to level 4 as that is a level that knocks time off the refresh rate, level 7 is the next good level but anything over that is prohibitively expensive.

Here's a couple of pictures of maxed out mints to keep you going, I've been playing a long time so i collected a lot of mints.

Enforcemint is worth upgrading as he boosts Squash and makes him last longer.

Concealmint, appeasemint, filamint, peppermint are also worth levelling up. Ailmint is worth levelling only for use with imppear and enchantmint drives witch hazel mad (if you have her)

20201110_140027.jpg
20201110_140006.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (494 Views)

★★★★ Guide

spearmint and Reinforcemint are what I want to level them to a level they deserve but I think I have to wait.

Message 3 of 4 (470 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I really want spear mint again in the shop because I have it on lvl 1 . I think conceal mint is good so I did it lvl 5 this time . I think Fila mint is also good as a lot of Lightning reed and Fila mint is awesome combo . Pepper mint is so good as it's deploy effect is good . 

Message 4 of 4 (455 Views)