Re: Free power ups! (I think EA is trying to be nice?)

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Free power ups! (I think EA is trying to be nice?)

Champion

Since the lock down was relaxed, I was traveling back to UK from Zürich by car, during the stay in Germany, I was surprised by an offer from EA (yes, this offer came up after I lost an Arena match, well my excuses was that I have not been playing for a while) to have 'free' power ups!.  

As I have not seen these before, so I collect all three images to share with you all here.

(p.s. in UK I normally get a reminder to upgrade my level 1 plants after I lost a match)

IMG_8160.jpg
IMG_8162.jpg
IMG_8165.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yep. I get them all the time when I fail for instance a Penny's Pursuit level Standard smile I only get them when I'm out of ads. In case I still have ads a get "watch ad for Power Zap" on the Retry Level screen. 

Message 2 of 6 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

In UK below is what I get when I failed my quest. 

(of course I learn to ignore it as this was mostly appearing on my level 1 profiles )

EDIT   Ha @PowerToss  I think I remember now it was you who had mentioned this to me before but I did not take that much notice as I have not received offer like this before.  Hmm, I am now wondering whether anyone else getting this kind of offer outside Germany?

IMG_6606.jpg
Message 3 of 6 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 Yep. I explained to you how you can make those free power ups offer pop up over and over again but you couldn't get it to work because they were never offered to you 

Btw, did you get ads when you were in Germany? I still get exactly 10 ads per day...then I'm out of ads.

Message 4 of 6 (545 Views)

★★ Guide

@eieio_31310 Even I get these ads about thrice a day. I also get the 'Upgrade your Wall-Nut from Lvl. 1 to 2' when it's already at level 8.

Message 5 of 6 (478 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss wrote:

@eieio_31310 Yep. I explained to you how you can make those free power ups offer pop up over and over again but you couldn't get it to work because they were never offered to you 

Btw, did you get ads when you were in Germany? I still get exactly 10 ads per day...then I'm out of ads.

Yes there were ads but the unwanted types and many of them popped up as I switch profiles, entering or on completion of an Arena match.   

Message 6 of 6 (456 Views)