Free Gifts on 10th Birthdayz party

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Free Gifts on 10th Birthdayz party

Champion

The free gifts are available now so don't missed out!

IMG_5693.PNG
IMG_5694.PNG
Message 1 of 12 (951 Views)

Re: Free Gifts on 10th Birthdayz party

★★★★★ Expert

That is a very nice gift indeed....might help players level up a bit even.

Message 2 of 12 (937 Views)

★ Pro

Got seeds for premium plants and I even don't have these plants.

Message 3 of 12 (923 Views)

Champion

LOL

I think EA is encouraging you to part your $$$ to buy the premium plants. 

Message 4 of 12 (913 Views)

★ Guide
The only Premium Plants that I own are the ones that I got with Gems... and the only one that I really use is Imitater, who does not use seeds. What I would really like are free World Plant seeds.

I noticed that, besides the free gift, A Halloween plant is for sale. Witch Hazel has one of my favorite designs, but she seems much too slow to be practical... I don’t own her, though, so I don’t know how well she really does.

Hopefully, they add the Seed Packet unlock plants to the store for Birthdayz. I would really like to level up my Shadow Peashooter. He is the cornerstone for my entire strategy.
Message 5 of 12 (889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

High level witch hazel is really good, especially with enchantmint.

Low level turns zombies into puffshrooms, L7+ into fume shrooms and boosted into sun toads. Goes mad under the influence of enchantmint and is great at killing z mech and cardio.

Will cover 3 lanes and fires immediately on planting approx every 12 seconds.

There are shadow peashooter seeds given away at the pinata party, 3 or 5 but it is double coins.

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Witch_Hazel

Message 6 of 12 (884 Views)

★ Guide

You can kill the Cardio Zombie?

Also, I need about 400 Shadow Peashooter seeds. I got 0 from the 2 runs of the Piñata Party...

Message 7 of 12 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have both mastery level and level 10 witch hazels and enchantmint at level 10 so i find it fairly easy to kill cardio zombie, even at low level it's still a good plant.

There has been a high proportion of shadow peashooter seeds in the past two days as well as double coins, but only in small ammounts. 

You can replay pinata party as many times as you like if you deliberately lose the first one then leave pinata party, after that then go back and watch an ad to replay it as many times as you like provided you watch an ad first.

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Witch_Hazel

Message 8 of 12 (870 Views)

★ Guide
Today is Shadow Peashooter day!

Got just enough seeds to level him to Level 8!

It will probably take 3 more Shadow Peashooter events to get him to 9, though. 1200 seeds is pretty steep.
Message 9 of 12 (845 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Congratulations.

Message 10 of 12 (841 Views)