Re: Finally I recovered the 150 seeds.

by Saeed_blover

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Finally I recovered the 150 seeds.

★★★★ Guide

I just wanted to tell you that I got back the 150 seeds and now I'm fine, I was angry with EA lately, I think they gave me the seeds because of the touching talk I wrote for them, and I wanted to thank MAGICDAVESHROOM even though I think he's still mad at me? And PERFUME-SHROOM92 and eieio_31310, thank you for helping me and answering my silly questions. On the occasion of giving me the seeds I will give all the members of the forums (pvz2) xp, until Wednesday, if i can give you gifts, do you like cupcakes?🎂🍩🍰???

Message 1 of 9 (617 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide
@Pvz2Rudy I'm really glad we won't have to hear more about it. I'm glad I finished the topic and recovered the seeds, Thank you for your sincere opinion

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (516 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This is a cake, you more cupcakes🍪🍩🍰🎂🍮🥮🍣🍧🍦🍨🥨🧇Ice cream and biscuits too.

thank-you-cake-colorful-rainbow-letters-spelling-181821700.jpg
Message 2 of 9 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover wrote:

This is a cake, you deserve more cupcakes.🍪🍩🍰🎂🍮🥮🍣🍧🍦🍨🥨🧇Ice cream and biscuits too.

@Saeed_blover 

Thank you very much for the cake, icedream and biscuits, I'm so glad you finally got those saeeds. (As blooming heart seeds will ever be known).

Did they give you anything else for all the trouble this caused?

Message 3 of 9 (600 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Did they give you anything else for all the trouble this caused? Compensation for time and trouble, right? I don't know, everything is the same.
Message 4 of 9 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover 

EA don't give us anything, but sometimes they give a player some gems or something as a goodwill gesture.

Message 5 of 9 (580 Views)

★★★ Guide

Oh praise all that you claim holy. Please put this one to rest. I’m happy for you @Saeed_blover @but I cannot lie, I’m really glad we won’t  have to hear any more about it. 

Message 6 of 9 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Saeed_blover   Thanks for updating us with your results.

@Saeed_blover wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOMDid they give you anything else for all the trouble this caused? Compensation for time and trouble, right? I don't know, everything is the same.a

Maybe you can get @MAGICDAVESHROOM to help you again in the quest of getting some compensations from our EAvil devs.....   

@Pvz2Rudy   I guess it might be good time now for me to run and get a pair of noise cancelling ear phones....   Are you joining me?  

Message 7 of 9 (542 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Pvz2Rudy I'm really glad we won't have to hear more about it. I'm glad I finished the topic and recovered the seeds, Thank you for your sincere opinion
Message 8 of 9 (517 Views)

★★★★ Guide

One day left on the XP show, so I'm going to go back to my normal state of giving everyone who deserves and who answers me, I mean who answers people's questions It's a silly ad but I'm bored and want to write anything.

Message 9 of 9 (427 Views)