Re: Far Future Fracas keeps crashing on Level 6

by lawmfw

Original Post

Far Future Fracas keeps crashing on Level 6

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I am trying to complete the Far Future Fracas harder Far Future levels Quest to get the 100 crystals reward.

I have completed the first 5 levels, but I find going on further impossible now, as  on the 6th level the game keeps crashing - sometimes 1/3 into the level, sometimes 1/2 into it, sometimes just before beating the level (at the Final Wave). It just goes to Home screen of the phone (list of apps).

Something is not right here, because in the last 2-3 days this level has crashed for me at least 8-9 +times!

Using latest Android version of the game, device is a Xiaomi Mi A1 phone, with plenty of storage free (12+ GBs), using Android OS 9.0.

Any ideas what might be wrong here? Has anybody reported similar issues? 
Do you plan to fix this? 

Message 1 of 6 (797 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I have had similar issue on IOS device, try using the infi-nut further to the right columns as I found it was crashing when I use it near the middle. 

Message 2 of 6 (769 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks - no change of any kind, however.

Anything else? Clearly this is a bug in need of a fix, I think.

Message 3 of 6 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@nakibest wrote:

Thanks - no change of any kind, however.

Anything else? Clearly this is a bug in need of a fix, I think.

What PvZ2 version? Unfortunately there seem to be some bugs in 7.5.1 Frown 

The only advice I can give you is to try to figure out what causes the crash. Does it happen when you for example plant a specific plant (in front of a zombie) or when you use plant food? Or is it just completely random?

I can't test it because I already completed the epic quest under version 7.4.2...

Message 4 of 6 (746 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

ditto for me - completed in one profile last week and the other profile is past Level 6 already...

bugs in sw 7.5.1 ?    nah, you must be joking !     there are always bugs; just sad to see the same ones return !!

Message 5 of 6 (728 Views)

Community Manager

@nakibest 

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalled it yet? If you synced up your game to Google/Facebook/Apple you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing progress. That helps when it comes to performance issues like what you're describing. Make sure all other apps are closed down before you launch the game.

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (673 Views)