★★ Novice

Can you fix this?

Screenshot_20220313-134504_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (1,420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Failed to register

★★ Apprentice

Hi, @Adrian1Gil

Regarding to your issue, It seems you can't register or connect your account in Pvz2 since as we look closely at the bottom of your image that you've been attached, the cloud icon (which is located on the bottom left of the screen) and the icon of Google Play games that is located on the bottom right of the screen didn't appear.

To fix this issue, Kindly clear the data of your game on your device settings and try to relaunch it again, the loading screen will appear and once it's fully loaded, the game will attempt to ask your current age. If you set only a minor age then it could be the issue because you cannot connect your Google account or your EA account to save your progress since you've only set the age is under the minimum age requirement to sign up for.

I hope this helps,

Thanks,

Sincerely, 

- Cadm_16 -

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,162 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Hi, @Adrian1Gil

Regarding to your issue, It seems you can't register or connect your account in Pvz2 since as we look closely at the bottom of your image that you've been attached, the cloud icon (which is located on the bottom left of the screen) and the icon of Google Play games that is located on the bottom right of the screen didn't appear.

To fix this issue, Kindly clear the data of your game on your device settings and try to relaunch it again, the loading screen will appear and once it's fully loaded, the game will attempt to ask your current age. If you set only a minor age then it could be the issue because you cannot connect your Google account or your EA account to save your progress since you've only set the age is under the minimum age requirement to sign up for.

I hope this helps,

Thanks,

Sincerely, 

- Cadm_16 -

Message 2 of 3 (1,163 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you now i can play with my old save

Message 3 of 3 (1,102 Views)