FREE TO PLAY mini forum

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

AFAIK:

Gold Bloom, Electric Currant, and Aloe were unlockable by completing epic quests. Power Lily, Witch Hazel, Jack O'Lantern had quests where you could receive seed packets. 

Source: Google^^

Edit: Also look at the list of quests here

Message 11 of 41 (691 Views)

Champion

@lawmfw wrote:

The forum is meant for newer players so follow the new FREE to Play guidelines perhaps ?

Power Lily, Gold Bloom, and Imitator would be out by that guideline.

Showing in this forum what they can not utilize would be not be helpful for them anyway.  The other forums will display the capabilities of those other plants...

all IMO of course

I am more inclined to agree with your opinion and if possible we should enlist some strategies where mints are being replaced by world plants (as an alternative compromise). 

It is true that good players can show what maximum score Mastery plant can achieve but to me, it takes a true game player with mastery gaming skill to win with standard world plants, especially at entry level.

Message 12 of 41 (664 Views)

Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum.

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@lawmfw wrote:

The forum is meant for newer players so follow the new FREE to Play guidelines perhaps ?

Power Lily, Gold Bloom, and Imitator would be out by that guideline.

Showing in this forum what they can not utilize would be not be helpful for them anyway.  The other forums will display the capabilities of those other plants...

all IMO of course

I am more inclined to agree with your opinion and if possible we should enlist some strategies where mints are being replaced by world plants (as an alternative compromise). 

Eieio has spoken, Free to play plants only, no plants obtained by quests, so power lily, goldbloom and imitator are out.

Message 13 of 41 (651 Views)

Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum.

★★★★★ Pro

I saw this and thought to include a F2P strat from my opponent. They did well with this. (Jade League) Not sure if anyone else can use this as an alt strat from the level 1 mini forums if they are missing plants etc.

GooPea - Boosterama 1.jpg
Message 14 of 41 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei. Thank you for reminding me about this mini forum, i had actually forgot i created it because I'm a premium plant user.

(I've got a loaded fire peashooter and I'm not afraid to use it🔥).

Message 15 of 41 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Welcome :>
Message 16 of 41 (405 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Well, gawrsh, in this one tourn I was using Pyre Vine, Zoybean, Imp Pear, Pokra and these Power Lilies was falling and I musta scored something like 53 gazillion points.

Message 17 of 41 (391 Views)

★★★ Pro

imho, Imitator - Power Lily - Gold Bloom should NOT be included in F2P strategies

Message 18 of 41 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't have power lily, imitator or gold bloom....so maybe not include it?

Message 19 of 41 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 it quite actually debating here.. but I think gold bloom and lily,imitator should not be included as free plants because they have been premium for at least 2 years now.
Message 20 of 41 (366 Views)