Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FREE TO PLAY mini forum

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

AFAIK:

Gold Bloom, Electric Currant, and Aloe were unlockable by completing epic quests. Power Lily, Witch Hazel, Jack O'Lantern had quests where you could receive seed packets. 

Source: Google^^

Edit: Also look at the list of quests here

Message 11 of 14 (194 Views)

Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum

★ Pro

@lawmfw wrote:

The forum is meant for newer players so follow the new FREE to Play guidelines perhaps ?

Power Lily, Gold Bloom, and Imitator would be out by that guideline.

Showing in this forum what they can not utilize would be not be helpful for them anyway.  The other forums will display the capabilities of those other plants...

all IMO of course

I am more inclined to agree with your opinion and if possible we should enlist some strategies where mints are being replaced by world plants (as an alternative compromise). 

It is true that good players can show what maximum score Mastery plant can achieve but to me, it takes a true game player with mastery gaming skill to win with standard world plants, especially at entry level.

Message 12 of 14 (165 Views)

Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum.

★★ Pro

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@lawmfw wrote:

The forum is meant for newer players so follow the new FREE to Play guidelines perhaps ?

Power Lily, Gold Bloom, and Imitator would be out by that guideline.

Showing in this forum what they can not utilize would be not be helpful for them anyway.  The other forums will display the capabilities of those other plants...

all IMO of course

I am more inclined to agree with your opinion and if possible we should enlist some strategies where mints are being replaced by world plants (as an alternative compromise). 

Eieio has spoken, Free to play plants only, no plants obtained by quests, so power lily, goldbloom and imitator are out.

Message 13 of 14 (152 Views)

Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum.

★ Guide

I saw this and thought to include a F2P strat from my opponent. They did well with this. (Jade League) Not sure if anyone else can use this as an alt strat from the level 1 mini forums if they are missing plants etc.

GooPea - Boosterama 1.jpg
Message 14 of 14 (80 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help