Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

FREE TO PLAY mini forum

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, i know, yet another mini forum, this time for free to play players, so no premium plants (i think goldbloom, imitator and power lily are permitted), gemium and seedium also but nothing else bought with cash from the store, some plants used to be available by completing quests (ye goode olde dayz) so they're o.k. as well.

I expect to see a lot of blover strategies here.

Hail Blover! ☘

Message 1 of 41 (1,433 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oy vey !

Way too confusing all these forums...

Message 2 of 41 (1,409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Yes, i know, yet another mini forum, this time for free to play players, so no premium plants (i think goldbloom, imitator and power lily are permitted), gemium and seedium also but nothing else bought with cash from the store, some plants used to be available by completing quests (ye goode olde dayz) so they're o.k. as well.

I expect to see a lot of blover strategies here.

Hail Blover! ☘

Not if the Strat involves Double Blover 🤣 or Blover and Double Chardgard 😂

Message 3 of 41 (1,382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I think imitator, goldbloom and power lily should be allowed as they are important support plants and used to be available by gem quests. 💎

Message 4 of 41 (1,377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I think imitator, goldbloom and power lily should be allowed as they are important support plants and used to be available by gem quests. 💎

I'm not 100% sure but I think power lily never was available for gems or a quest. Couldn't find anything on the fandom page...

Message 5 of 41 (1,371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Power Lily was a Gem/Quest plant many many years ago.  Along with Torchwood, Chomper, Snow Pea, Starfruit, and perhaps a few others I am not including.

Message 6 of 41 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There has to be a line drawn somewhere and i think allowing power lily, goldbloom and imitator but no others should be where it should be drawn, nobody can prove how they bought or won a plant and I'm quite prepared to change my mind on this if the rest don't agree with me.

Message 7 of 41 (1,359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The forum is meant for newer players so follow the new FREE to Play guidelines perhaps ?

Power Lily, Gold Bloom, and Imitator would be out by that guideline.

Showing in this forum what they can not utilize would be not be helpful for them anyway.  The other forums will display the capabilities of those other plants...

all IMO of course

Message 8 of 41 (1,346 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You decide Standard smile I will only post strategies without PL and Gold Bloom since I don't have those. I'm still wondering why the fandom doesn't list PL as former gemium plant:

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Gem_premium_plants

I have all the former gemium that are listed: Torchwood, Imitator, Starfruit. Must have been during the time I was not playing Frown

Message 9 of 41 (1,342 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Power Lily may have been a quest and not a Gemium - Gold Bloom was a quest !!

Seasonal plants were originally either Gemium or Quest as well (Witch Hazel, Jack O'Lantern, Ghost Pepper, Aloe, Electric Currant, etc)

Message 10 of 41 (1,338 Views)