Re: Escape Root Epic Quest

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Escape Root Epic Quest

★★★★★ Expert

Having trouble with round 4 of the Escape Root Epic Quest ?

How to safely protect the Iceberg Lettuce from the Zombies ???

Place the first two Escape Roots in the top left or bottom left corner in the same row  (or the middle row if you Prefer) and use those two Escape Roots to move the Iceberg Lettuce out of the rows that have the Hot Date.

I also added insurance which was two Escape Roots in front of the Iceberg Lettuce....  

Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

What a final week of BattleZ !!    Escape Root rose from M47 to M140 as I streaked my way through the x4, x5,, and x6 multipliers (started at the end of x3 multiplier)  to end at 621 in the x7 multiplier.  Imagine I would easily have an M200 Escape Root if I had not had yet another streak destroyed by EA software bugs !    1628 crowns, my most ever for a BattleZ week.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

What a final week of BattleZ !!    Escape Root rose from M47 to M140 as I streaked my way through the x4, x5,, and x6 multipliers (started at the end of x3 multiplier)  to end at 621 in the x7 multiplier.  Imagine I would easily have an M200 Escape Root if I had not had yet another streak destroyed by EA software bugs !    1628 crowns, my most ever for a BattleZ week.

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)