Epic quest wild west wipeout

★★ Newbie
  1. Day 35 is impossible because of the chickens make the level easier 
Message 1 of 8 (540 Views)

Re: Epic quest wild west wipeout

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

It is possible. 

I have done it with level 1 plants (albeit after 3.5 hours possibly more than 35 attempts)

You can pick up some tips from the link below (not done by me but a respectable player I came across) who is also using all level 1 plants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1srmPPHOZ8

I think the trick is to take the items off the conveyor as soon as it appear so to maximizing the placement of Hypno-shroom for the defense.  I have also found out level 1 Hypno-shroom works better than level 10 as it turns the zombie instantly. 

EDIT: adding missing part of my post.

Message 2 of 8 (504 Views)

★★★ Pro

If you take too much time then Gargantuars start arriving on the lawn and you are certainly doomed.

Hurray.  I just received Hypno-shroom and Spikeweed in my Zen Garden (second attempt to do this) so I will have a chance to try boosting both before trying the 10th stage of the WW Epic Quest.

Message 3 of 8 (496 Views)

★★ Guide

*shakes fists angrily at the chickens*

I did this second try by fluke the first time I completed this stage without boosts. Last night (maybe I was a bit tired) those darn chickens just sneaks right through my defenses! After an hour I had to stop.

Also wasted my Zen Garden hypno boost. Devil

Message 4 of 8 (460 Views)

★★★ Pro

But you did garner the 100 GEMs ??  Hurray if you did and pat yourself on the back for getting through a torutrous level/challenge.

Message 5 of 8 (458 Views)

★★ Guide

👍 got it... was frustrating as all heck, but must lucked out after much frustration :D

Message 6 of 8 (440 Views)

★★★ Pro

Awrighta !

Message 7 of 8 (405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Zomboss rams through line and destroys my defences and chicken zombies, but leaves chickens alive, who can run freely to the house. How should I counter that if I even have not enough time to click on emergency buttons?

Message 8 of 8 (216 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help