Re: ELECTRICI-TEA☕

by PowerToss

Original Post

ELECTRICI-TEA☕

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Here's a link to some electrici-tea videos if anyone wants to check it out.

https://youtu.be/kc6AU9X4xSw

https://youtu.be/H36jF7Ht9Tc

https://youtu.be/vk4IVU7AND8

Message 1 of 13 (1,395 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Thanks @MAGICDAVESHROOM Interesting plant. Think it'll be exciting enough?

Another 20+ odd days till this season is over with Enlighten-mint till we get to see this new plant. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Message 2 of 13 (1,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:

Thanks @MAGICDAVESHROOM Interesting plant. Think it'll be exciting enough?

I'm not hearing good things about it, cross between kiwibeast and electric blueberry, but time will tell.

EDIT; If you've used electrici-tea please tell us what you think of it.

Message 3 of 13 (1,369 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've watched a video in which someone used a level 10 electici-tea in the official practice room for the upcoming ET season. Seemed to be pretty OP at that level. But legit players won't be able to upgrade it past level 5 anyway. You might find the video on youtube if it hasn't been removed...

Message 4 of 13 (1,346 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Especially to upgrade from Level 5 -> 6 legitimately. Is that 300 seeds? If memory serves me right, I've seen Dazey Chain being spread over 3 weeks with it's seeds sold 100 seed packet/week and that was packaged with gauntlets and some other stuff. AUD$14.99 x 3 as a 1 limit per player, ouch. I'll leave them at level 5 for now.

Message 5 of 13 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Electrici-tea is back in the almanac and my guess is it will be the next battlez seasons reward.

Message 6 of 13 (1,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Why is so many people saying ELECTRICI-TEA is ugly ?

I will wait to judge it based upon the animation...

I have  ELECTRICI-TEA  in my Zen Garden !

Electrici-tea in Zen Garden_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 7 of 13 (1,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Electrici-tea as a Level 1 plant is pretty spiffy...damage is good.  Animation is very nice.

Downsides are slow recharge (use Plant Food) and one-time use (like an explosion 'plant').

Been using it today for Final Wave Ancient Egypt Day 1 to take out all the Zombies - with and without Filamint - and either way the Zombies are crispy toast !!!!!

Primal Peashooter keeps the Zombies tightly grouped for best toasting results by Electrici-tea.

(Electrici-tea likes Zombies to be close together for cascading the electric shock therapy)

Screenshot_20190726-160541_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20190726-160708_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20190726-160503_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 8 of 13 (1,128 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I agree...the recharge is so slow Frown

Would be a way better plant if it recharged as fast as an Explode-o-nut. But it takes 15 seconds compared to 10 seconds at level 1. On the upside it's an instant kill. So I guess it's kind of balanced. 

Message 9 of 13 (1,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Couple Electrici-tea with Hot Date or Sweet Potato and even more Zombies will get a charge out being introduced "to my little friend, Electrici-tea !"

Level 1 does not melt ice but it will reach far for plants when given Plant Food !!   

as shown in screenshots below

Screenshot_20190726-221817_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20190726-221819_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20190726-221821_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 10 of 13 (1,084 Views)