Re: EA new mega bot form of cheating

by TempJmag

Original Post

EA new mega bot form of cheating

★★★★ Apprentice

I haven’t posted in a while as EA has worked hard to mask the bots that they allocate to set games to ensure we don’t maintain streaks without coughing up gems

this time they have gone way too hard too fast so their manipulation of bots is super evident

the new mastery levels draw on any excess piñata storage that you have accumulated since your plants maxed at the default level. It still costs coins to upgrade too.

the screenshot shows a mastery level of 200 for laser bean, within 24 hours of the update. This would require approximately 200,000 laser bean piñata points and a huge amount of coins. Granted some people accumulate huge amounts of coins, but 200,000 laser bean piñata points? Only doable by a bot

EA, you really should be wiser in how you manipulate this game with your bots to make us pay more to play.

both really pathetic and infuriating

2E0A9851-3A31-4D74-B301-4E13C7CD259B.jpeg
Message 1 of 63 (1,862 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Add your dodgey bot mastery level screenshots here
Message 2 of 63 (1,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Another one with mastery levels that re impossible without EA manipulation

A1BC7108-363A-4BD3-B1F1-032E27C78AC3.jpeg
Message 3 of 63 (1,831 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Another one

C8324493-2FCB-426C-A585-D507D479C086.jpeg
Message 4 of 63 (1,828 Views)

★ Guide

You're showing the exact same screen shot over and over.  All three pics are the same screen shot.

Also, IMO, EA doesn't have bots.  I don't think anyone ever plays against a computer.  IMO, EA creates a player name, some sort of semi-random selection of plants, and then they assign a score which 9 times out of 10 is higher than whatever score you achieved.  The distinction may be lost on some people, so whatever...

How go you know this is not a cheating human ?

Message 5 of 63 (1,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Apologies and thanks for pointing out the image thing, the archaic way of uploading images to this site these days doesn’t allow for preview as it used to. Have sorted

i use the word ‘bot’ to mean an EA manufactured account. We all know this happens and it is designed to require us to pay gems to extend a streak. Has been happening since Battlez was launched. In general EA has improved their masking of this manipulation by manufacturing accounts with maxed out plants and associated scores that can’t be beaten.

my point is that loading up manipulated accounts with unrealistically maxed out Mastery levels like these, they are demonstrating a level of arrogance and stupidity that goes beyond that of the past.

and if they aren’t EA manipulated accounts, they should be doing something about eradicating them from the game as email addresses are now linked, very easy to clean out manipulated accounts

Message 6 of 63 (1,800 Views)

★ Guide

5 plants at 200...

that is a lot of button-pushing Shocked

Message 7 of 63 (1,790 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Or a lot of MIPS Wondering

Message 8 of 63 (1,788 Views)

Anonymous

I was thinking that too: That I'm being pitted against super profiles every 4-5 games. That was what I felt when I was climbing up the league. But after experiencing a glitch after installing the update (see my post here), I am back to the soil league.

My current streak is around 60 (with zero loss) and I have not encountered a "mega bot" so far. I have faced jade-league-level profiles but I beat them easily (my max is 3.5M in week 35 battlez but I average at around 2.8M). Maybe because I'm in soil league (???)... I don't know. But I am still waiting for a "mega bot" to give my first loss in soil league.

With regards to those M200 class plants, I have a M145 shadow peashooter. And because of the tons of money I got from the glitch I encountered, I was easily able to do that upgrade within 24 hours of updating PVZ  2. I could have easily gotten the M200 if I wasn't busy during the shadow peashooter tourney. What I am saying is that the seed packets would have been accumulating and stored within our profiles and hidden from our view way before the updated was live.

This is just my point of view but I do agree with you at some point. Please don't get mad at me... I am not defending EA or anything... Just saying...

Message 9 of 63 (1,780 Views)

Anonymous
What are MIPS? Sorry, I'm a noob...
Message 10 of 63 (1,776 Views)