3 weeks ago
Is EA Cust. Service ([edit: email address removed]) only a bot with no real human agent behind it?
I raised an issues and no matter with how i explained the situation it always reply with a same answer as is its already a template.
Anyone here experiencing the same?
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
I've put in 25-30 complaints over the last couple of years and i don't think EA HELP is a bot but an indian🇮🇳 call center.
You would probably find a bot more helpful until it developed self awareness and kills us all.
🤖 🤖 🤖 🤖
3 weeks ago
Yup thats right. EA produce great games but very poor customer support.
Anyone from EA themselves monitoring this forum? Or they simply dont care about customer's voice...
2 weeks ago
We're definitely not bots over here. Zombies this month, perhaps.
What exactly do you need help with we can look into for you? I'm sorry you've had some poor experiences with our Support staff. They'll attempt to assist with every issue or question that comes their way, but there could be limitations on what they can fully address depending on the request.
2 weeks ago
Zombies will do, coz at least zombies used to be humans.
To summarize the issue:
- i lost all my PvZ 2 progress when switching from one Android device to another, this happened twice already everytime i change my handset. All device were always using the same google play account where it should be synced.
- i had spent actual money purchasing the in-app purchases (gems, characters, pinatas, etc.) and already provided the official receipt screenshots taken from pay.google.com
- your call center bots always replied me with the same template answer where they offered me a compensation of 25000 coins and 600 gems, which is not fair in my case because i had spent actual money much much more than that worth (not including the efforts & progress lost )
Btw, just to clarify, i am not looking for EA to refund my money yeah.
2 weeks ago
EA HELP should be able to restore a lost profile quite easily if you have your player i.d. number, it just can take up to two days which is why it's always quicker to use google play, unfortunately for you there seems to be a problem.
If EA HELP haven't restored your profile keep on at them until they do.
Many players have reported server issues recently (supposedly sorted now) so perhaps you've been caught up in that.
2 weeks ago
Progress should transfer from one device to another as long as you've successfully linked it to Google/Apple/Facebook for our mobile games. Strange that it's not showing up for you when you go to transfer to another device.
A player ID is required for our team to pull up your previous account. If they're able to do that, they can see what progress you've made but with technical limitations with Support tools we can't copy the progress directly over the same way it was before. It sounds like the compensation was to help recover as much progress where you were at and the team has specific procedures to follow for circumstances like this to be consistent with all players contacting Support for help.
This is an unfortunate situation you're in and always tough to hear about experiences like these on the forums. Try giving our Support team another chat or call to inquire whether adding all receipts for your purchases can help assist them in getting you closer to where your previous account progress was before.
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
@MAGICDAVESHROOM : thanks for the advise, however after more than 20 emails back and forth im quite weary of the template reply made by those 'customer service' bots.
@EA_Blueberry : appreciate you reverting back.
To answer your feedback:
- i had provided all the requested information, such as current Player ID, Google ID, Device Type, Android version, current location, screenshots, etc. etc.
The only thing i am not able to provide was the player ID from the previous device, simply because i dont have the device with me anymore. However, i always use a same Google ID in any of Android device used.
‐ reverting to your Cust. Service agent would be pointless at this moment, because they always replied with a template mesaage which doesnt solve anything. If you need, i could post here screen capture of their replies (i have more than 20 of them collected in the past few days) but im affraid it will discredit EA by showing to everyone the quality of EA's customer service.
- will be grateful if you could help me on this case. The case # is 51240272
2 weeks ago
@MAGICDAVESHROOM : thanks for the advise, but I am weary of the answers given by those bots.
@EA_Blueberry : appreciate for actually reverting back.
- i had provided all the requested information to your 'customer service agents', such as Player ID, Device Type, Google ID, Android version, Location, screenshots, etc. etc.
The only thing that i am not able to provide is Player ID from previous device used since i dont have the device with me anymore.
However, I always use the same Google ID in any Android device used to play PvZ 2, shouldn't be it synced automatically..?
- following up again with your so called 'customer service agents' are pointless at the moments since they always replied with the same template answer.
If you need, i could post here the screen capture of their replies, but i believe it would only discredit EA because everybody will see the quality of EA's customer service.
- appreciate if you would really willing & able to help me on this, the case # is 51240272.
If EA could not restore my progress, at least restore the in-app purchases that i had actually purchased with real money.