Do you plan to add skin trading

by cheetahchap

Original Post

Do you plan to add skin trading

★★★ Newbie

I think skin trading would be a great idea as I mainly play acorn and I’m having a tough time getting any skins and my friend gets load so it would be really nice is if we could trade

Message 1 of 5 (722 Views)

Re: Do you plan to add skin trading

★★★★★ Pro
@cheetahchap I think you may be posting in the wrong forum Standard smile this one is for PvZ2.
Message 2 of 5 (695 Views)

Community Manager

@cheetahchap 

Moved your post over to the PvZ:BFN boards for discussion. We're not aware of any skin trading plans at the moment though. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 5 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks anyway 👍

Message 4 of 5 (654 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't think it would be a good idea. I understand your pure genuine intentions but here's what would happen if they allowed that:

• Players would create accounts to farm coins/capsules only. (This could be created via Bots/Scripts regardless of the platform.)
  • Those said players will start "selling" those skins for real money.
  • There will be many posts everywhere about "trading skins".
  • It would lead to huge scams and loss of money if others had malicious intentions. 
  • EA/PopCap will start having a huge influx of grief reports "account XXX had scammed me."

Stay tuned for the next events... There will be a free season pass that would allow you to pick the rewards you want first. As for the other skins, oh well, good luck is all what I can say!

Message 5 of 5 (642 Views)