Re: Deleted account

by loulindagian

Original Post

Deleted account

★★★ Novice

I had a pvz2 on my ipad that ive playing for 6 years, ive done all the progress, bought many plants, I had many coins and gems. I wanted to copy it to my phone (that i havent even started) so I thought I could use the log in option. I logged in on my ipad and on my phone on the same gmail. I was doing this on my phone, it said I could transfer the accout from my ipad to my phone, buy afterwards I would only could play in my phone, cause the account would be deleted from my ipad. And i still wanted to play in my ipad, so i clicked on the 0% progress account in order to put maintain it on my phone and maintain the 100% progress on my ipad. But i think I misread the text and I DELETED THE ACCOUT I WANTED TO KEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM REALLY REALLY NERVOUS. DID I DELETE MY ACCOUNT? CAN I GET IT BACK?

Message 1 of 12 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Contact EA HELP CENTER (below) and give them your original player i.d. number and they might be able to recover your lost profile.

Message 2 of 12 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 3 of 12 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you know if the id from my ipad is the original?? Or has it changed as well?

Message 4 of 12 (1,008 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Player ID was changed at the end of 2018 but as long as you have at least one of the Player IDs then EA Helop Center should be able to help you recover your account.

The re-install process is confusing.  I hope you get your progress back.  As long as you get the resources and plants back at least you can move foreward from there.

Message 5 of 12 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You only have one player i.d. number, but if you chose the wrong profile then it will have given you a new one.

Go to this thread;

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Account-amp-Mobile-Help-Look-here/td-p/7883871 pvz2 now works on both android and apple devices and it will make EA's job easier if you have your original i.d. number.

Message 6 of 12 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry for being a slowpoken but how can I find the id? In settings?

My worry is the id has changed when I deleted, like it was replaced by the new one

Message 7 of 12 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's in settings/ build version, you will have to give EA HELP the new one and hope they can restore your old profile.

Let us know if they can restore it, you're not the only player to do this but usually they have their original id so the old profile is easier to find and restore.

Message 8 of 12 (968 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you ever communicated with EA Help Center in the past it is possible you may have your old ID number there...it is a long shot but is also a starting point (date of contact) for EA to go from if not !

Message 9 of 12 (964 Views)

★★★ Novice

iCloud bank stores id's?

Message 10 of 12 (952 Views)