Delete other Profile IDs on your Account

by aldrin_acts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Delete other Profile IDs on your Account

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi! I have a concern. Someone got to my account and messed around but it was fixed and I secured all my email accounts but I can't delete the other unknown Player ID that was created alongside my current Player ID. Sadly, in the current version of the game, there is no option available to change or delete the other Player ID once inserted. Hopefully I see that option in upcoming seasons/updates.

Message 1 of 16 (2,532 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Delete other Profile IDs on your Account

★★★★★ Expert

This is something EA HELP should be sorting out, but we think they're an indian call center and are probably either ill or can't get to work because of the current crisis, in any event the present EA HELP staff don't seem to be very well trained or have no authority to do anything.

I can try flagging an EA staffmember or two to try and fix this.

@EA_Barry 

@EA_Blueberry 

SEEDLING IN DISTRESS!

If nobody contacts you in a couple of days I'll try contacting a dev called Haemophilus on reddit who might bring it to attention of the right department.

View in thread

Message 8 of 16 (2,449 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@aldrin_acts 

It you tap on the little purple square pencil button you are given the option to change it's name or delete it.

But the option to create a new profile is no longer available so once it's gone you might never have another chance at creating a new profile.

Screenshot_2020-05-11-17-55-19.png
Screenshot_2020-05-11-17-58-13.png
Message 2 of 16 (2,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MAGICDAVESHROOMThat’s not what I meant. I mean when Identity Conflict showed up, it displays another 1 Player ID.

Message 3 of 16 (2,496 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@aldrin_acts 

That might not be what you meant but it's what you said.

If the game senses more than one account when loading gamedata it will offer you a choice and as a new account is generated then you get the choice of your existing account or one that starts from square one (though if someone has been monkeying about with your account it could have anything on it).

Anyway tap the account you want, all the plants and resources should be on there and it will turn green then carry on with the installation process.

It is a good idea to screenshot that page because it has your player id number and a snapshot of your resources.

I have cropped it so you can't see my player id number.

Screenshot_2020-05-11-19-11-59-1-1.png

Message 4 of 16 (2,475 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Okay. I posted another problem. I hope you get my point. Please help me. Frown
Message 5 of 16 (2,475 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@aldrin_acts 

What is this problem and where is it?

Message 6 of 16 (2,467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MAGICDAVESHROOMSomeone is using my account. I was about to get my reward after I won 1st place of Brick League in Arena but when I opened my game, no reward showed up when I leveled up to Iron League and I am on the 3rd place already with 15 scores. My account is hacked.

Message 7 of 16 (2,461 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is something EA HELP should be sorting out, but we think they're an indian call center and are probably either ill or can't get to work because of the current crisis, in any event the present EA HELP staff don't seem to be very well trained or have no authority to do anything.

I can try flagging an EA staffmember or two to try and fix this.

@EA_Barry 

@EA_Blueberry 

SEEDLING IN DISTRESS!

If nobody contacts you in a couple of days I'll try contacting a dev called Haemophilus on reddit who might bring it to attention of the right department.

Message 8 of 16 (2,450 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@aldrin_acts 

Silly question, but you haven't let anyone else use your account or have it on more than one device that a sibling might have got hold of?

Message 9 of 16 (2,445 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@aldrin_acts By the way, I upgraded from Brick to Iron League without reward. @MAGICDAVESHROOM
Message 10 of 16 (2,417 Views)