Dazey chain packets

by Dark1Amethyst

Original Post

Re: Can’t Redeem unlocked Dazey Chain

Community Manager

For those affected by this, does it still show up as locked after restarting your device? This way your account syncs back up with the EA servers.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 25 (603 Views)

★★★ Novice

This did not help whatsoever, even force syncing my progress with the email sync button didn't work

Message 12 of 25 (602 Views)

Re: Dazey chain packets

★★★ Novice

I would really appreciate fixing this because it seems to be an issue with the season rewards themselves

It seems that this was also an issue in the previous season with the Zoybean Pod not being unlocked for some players even after reaching the grand prize

Message 13 of 25 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Blueberry 

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

For those affected by this, does it still show up as locked after restarting your device? This way your account syncs back up with the EA servers.

It would be showing up as locked.  I think the main problem is that some rewards were being skipped (no hand-outs) thus when the player reaches the subsequent rewards there would not be enough seeds to unlock the plant.  

This seems to be a software bug, possibly the system tracks the rewards flags or markers incorrectly, maybe a timing issue or carelessness in programming and the QA team had failed to pick this up thus leaving it for players to suffer.

Message 14 of 25 (566 Views)

★★★★ Guide

that also happen to me..

i already unlock dazey chain but my previous reward (20 & 30 dazey's seed) also missing..

i can't level up my dazey chain >_<

dazey chain bug.jpg
Message 15 of 25 (553 Views)

Community Manager

@Clarionz89  @Dark1Amethyst  @eieio_31310  @MAGICDAVESHROOM  @lawmfw 

We reported this to the team and they've been notified of the error. They're looking into it!

The Dazey Chain reward should be unlocked when you receive a certain amount of Dazey Chain plant seeds (100 from the tournament). If you need the Dazey Chain reward unlocked immediately after it said you earned it, please contact our live-Support team and they'll get this corrected for you.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Thank you all so much for your help and apologies if it caused a lot of confusion. 

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 25 (546 Views)

Champion

@EA_Blueberry   Thank you for the acknowledgment.  I am travelling  at the moment and will be contacting on the link provided for help on Monday.

Message 17 of 25 (495 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh well, in my case dazey chain finally unlocked when reach 300 point and get 150 seed pack so I can upagrade to lvl 2, but again I didn’t get next reward when reach 500 point.

Now at this point 584, dazey chain is still level 2 😰😰😰

It makes me frustrated  to continue playing this tournament 😕

B5261E92-5498-4E03-824C-699C6AC28DFA.png
1566B3B9-C4C6-49A8-B1AD-D11CBD8662B4.png
Message 18 of 25 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Complain to EA help center....

Message 19 of 25 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

All

Just a quick update.

I have now opened a case with EA Help center and hopping to get my missing rewards corrected.

Fingers crossed but I'm not holding my breath (as I fear of turning into the same colour as our helpful community manager here….) 

missing content case.jpg
Message 20 of 25 (398 Views)