Dandelion seeds

by lawmfw

Original Post

Dandelion seeds

★★★★★ Expert

Anyone received Dandelion seeds in 2019 ?

It is the only plant I have not noted an increase in seeds for my Level 1 profile !!

Some plants (Plant of the Week) have received over 350 seeds and even Aloe has 50 more seeds....

poor weedy dandelion feels so left out

Message 1 of 9 (654 Views)

Re: Dandelion seeds

★★★ Guide

I haven't seen any. 

Message 2 of 9 (631 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw Dandelion is such a nasty/sweet plant. I drag her out just for grins quite often in every grind. That little "pew-pew- pew" as seeds drift down the lane causing massive destruction is just so freaking Zen. I WANT MORE!
Message 3 of 9 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There is just so many plants that I want but don't have...sighhh......maybe I want too many things too....

Message 4 of 9 (617 Views)

Champion

I have not seen any either.  IIRC, I think there had been a Dandelion tournament a long time ago, possible right back to almost the beginning.  

Message 5 of 9 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 is correct. There was a Dandelion tournament in April this year in which you could earn seeds packets. I remember Dandelion itself was sold in the store for $$$ even though it used to be a gemium plant (a long time ago).

Message 6 of 9 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't remember getting dandelion seeds but i must have got a lot because i have m35, L10 and L1 dandelions and aloe and sapfling are L4-L5.😳

Message 7 of 9 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Mastery profile Dandelion is at Level 9 (you had a huge head start on me in the original Arena) with Aloe at Level 5 and Sap Fling at Level 7

And yes, there was a Dandy Quest a long long time ago (in a galaxy far away)

Message 8 of 9 (548 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I don't know if an amped up Dandelion will ever be this useful again, but as the main kill plant in Pirates Zomboss, it kicked some serious booty. I have never seen Zomboss go down that quickly. 

WOWZA!

Message 9 of 9 (387 Views)