Daily log in reward not given

by abracadaver1138

Original Post

Daily log in reward not given

★★★ Newbie
  1. ScreenshotI did not get the log in bonus for February 1st. When I logged in and played it did not pop up. When I played later in the evening it showed reward available I. 21 hours. When I logged in today it says day 1 reward available I 20 hours. I just checked again to take a screenshot for this post and now it says three hours. 
B0D8D426-22A0-4E91-814C-61AE2C885FAB.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (362 Views)

Re: Daily log in reward not given

★★★ Newbie

Now it says 23 hours.

B14685AF-1FF0-4125-AA29-298F911EF293.jpeg
Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

This is not looking good for you as you will most certainly be missing out the day28 reward.  If you do not mind spending time making claims and want that reward, you could click the Help Center link at the bottom of this page and open a Missing Content case and hope that the advisor can help to credit your account with that reward. Good luck.

A quick question please, do you play the game on multiple devices?  

I ask because this might be the issue as if the devices are not syncing up correctly.  

If you do have a spare device, you could also leave the App open on it all the time so to ensure the reward is available to be collected when the time counter reaches 0.  

Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Single device only. Thanks for the advice. I though this was creating a ticket. 

Message 4 of 5 (318 Views)

Champion

No, to create a ticket, you need to actually click the Help Center link at the bottom of this page, then make a 'Missing Content' claim by filling in the forms, you will also need to provide you player ID so the advisor can add back the missing item to your account.

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)