Re: DAZEY CHAIN SEEDS.

by RogueYumei

Original Post

DAZEY CHAIN SEEDS.

★★★★★ Expert

Dazey chain seeds are available as a streak reward, 30 seeds in the number 7 slot.

Mine is currently L6 and to get it to L7 would take 17 full passes (500 seeds) of each set of streak rewards (gold league) costing 119 gauntlets (assuming i don't lose) which would take around 6 hours of solid playing. (595 crowns)

I'm not certain of what the other streak rewards add up to as I'm currently on number 6 so the rest are hidden.

As i have two profiles with level 6 Dazey Chains i don't think I'll bother and sit this tournament out.

Last week i spent around 900 gems in each profile to get Dazey Chain from L5 to L6 and usually when you buy a seedium pinata for gems the first one has 10 seedium plant seeds + 10 other seeds and the next one has 20 seedium plant seeds, which cuts down on the number of pinatas you have to buy, but this time there were only 10 Dazey Chain seeds plus 10 others which meant buying more pinatas.

ChEApskates.

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the info. I also spent some gems but just to unlock Dazey Chain for my level 5 profile. If I knew that they release seeds in the tournament I wouldn't have spent any gems on the pinata since you get approximately almost double the amount of seeds when you buy 36 gauntlets for 150 gems. Of course this requires some work Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Arena slot #6 is 12 mints so there is incentive to rEAch #6 and #7 !!

Message 3 of 4 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM ughh me too... now I will need to grind to get it to level 7. Least that saves me 1250 gems :D
Message 4 of 4 (389 Views)