Sunflower

Double Sunflower

Wall Nut

Tall Nut

Cabbage pult

Spring Bean

Tangle Kelp

Pea Shooter

Still waiting for EA to get righteous on Blover and Tile Turnip. Hanging out at 1220/1250 and 1179/1250. 

All in all not a bad haul and I've still got 3 runs to go before I run out of the gauntlets ive budgeted for this tourn. In my glass half empty kind of way, i still think I deserve my 520 seeds from last tourn. How's everyone else doing?

Message 1 of 25 (466 Views)

Re: Counting the Swag

★★★★★ Expert

I have to say good job to you! I have only done 6 runs, 1 each day and going to do the last one tomorrow. Don't have that much gauntlets saved up/ currently in saving mode. But after getting rid of the JOL fire pinatas in the 2nd round, I have been very happy with the seed packets for my fire peashooter and chili. Know I am not going to get much seed packets for them for a long time.... 

I wonder...is the rewards always so good, or is this a surprise for everyone? I just recently got into gold so I  can't tell whether this is a normal reward streak or just a one off thing. Well, I got onto gold the week the ghost pepper boosterama broke so i can't say much for that...

Message 2 of 25 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This isn't normal, sometimes it might be just double mints or coins or nothing at all, i suspect EA had a lot of complaints about too many jol and no ghost pepper seeds so they are trying to buy some goodwill.

The rewards for each league are slightly higher as you get higher and I'm currently in gold and i think you get 4 extra mints if you're in jade.Screenshot_2019-11-10-23-22-18-1.png

Message 3 of 25 (449 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I'm thinking this is a makeup for teeing everyone off in Ghost Pepper Boost tourn. I haven't seen both double mints and double pinatas before. 

Message 4 of 25 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, in Jade League it's 10 mints for two wins and 14 mints for six wins. The rest is the same...so there is not that much difference!

Message 5 of 25 (438 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 I'm getting bumped into Jade but I've still got 600 gems so I'm just going to buy 144 gauntlets and start swinging.
Message 6 of 25 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen I need my gems to buy the pinatas to strengthen a lot of my plants....like a lot. I am getting annoyed by the weakness of some of them. Ah.....so this is unusual for everyone, that is good to know. Meanwhile as you get bumped up, I am going to see if I can bring myself back down to silver. I was in silver for months and then accidentally got into gold as my fellow players that week wasn't interested in ghost pepper week....and all I did the day the league change over was play my 2 free plays... sighh...
Message 7 of 25 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen i think u should save up the gems and gauntlets ... do not use all out like that.
Message 8 of 25 (423 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear My goal is to get 500 season points in first Arena and then drop back down to Gold and work on taking 4th again for awhile. If it's too tough in Jade (don't get to win streaks of 7) I'll just settle for 350 - enough to get the pumpkin.
Message 9 of 25 (415 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 That's a good strategy. Unfortunately for me, it now takes about 40 pinatas to get the upgrades I want.
It's math again. For 150 gems I can get 11/2 pinatas - 360 seeds. If I buy gauntlets instead i usually get 50 mints and 500 seeds (of varying quality for sure though).
Message 10 of 25 (407 Views)