Conceal-mint is available for trying!

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Conceal-mint is available for trying!

Champion

The long awaited mint finally making an appearance....

IMG_E5857.JPG
Message 1 of 13 (1,716 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Conceal-mint is available for trying!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I was able to use 100 mints to unlock Concealmint and probably tomorrow the 25 mint offer will be upon us !!!!

Store update allows buying 25 mints at a time.

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (1,650 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Why can't we buy it yet ??

Message 2 of 13 (1,683 Views)

Champion

Not sure when it is going to be available but I guess it should not be long now.

I tried it and I have to admit I feel a bit disappointed, all it does seemed to enabling us to use it without moonflower...  or maybe I am missing something?

Message 3 of 13 (1,676 Views)

★★★★ Guide

"When planted, several zombies are dragged down like how a Grimrose does. It also powers all shadow plants on-screen (including the ones placed after it), and gives the Conceal-mint Family plants a significant statistical boost."

Maybe they removed the grimrove effect and nerfed the mint since shadow plants are already the best plants in the game ?

And...

Why do I have this profile picture now ? x)

Message 4 of 13 (1,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Just wondering if moonflowers were already used to power up the shadow plants what additional enhancement will the mint offer?  

I can only see there is a useful situation where sun plants are not allow and you are forced to use the shadow plants to do the quest.   Maybe I have put me hope up too high...   

Message 5 of 13 (1,663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

Just wondering if moonflowers were already used to power up the shadow plants what additional enhancement will the mint offer?  

You mean enhancemint.

Now I've got three of them!

mua ha ha ha!

MUA HA HA HA!

MUA HA HA HA!

Screenshot_2019-04-02-21-22-08.png
Message 6 of 13 (1,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I was able to use 100 mints to unlock Concealmint and probably tomorrow the 25 mint offer will be upon us !!!!

Store update allows buying 25 mints at a time.

Message 7 of 13 (1,651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

With MoonFlower high Mastery Shadow plants will not see much benefit from Concealmint (there is a formula for damage from Mastery) but without MoonFlower then the mint acts like MoonFlower for a short period of time

Real difference is seen for Level 1 Shadow family plants.

You are on track that the mint will be useful when no SUN plants are allowed in BattleZ but then you rely on Power Lily, and available Plant Food for a boost.

Message 8 of 13 (1,644 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@eieio_31310 wrote:

I can only see there is a useful situation where sun plants are not allow and you are forced to use the shadow plants to do the quest.   Maybe I have put me hope up too high...   

Good question...I don't really know.

Haem will probably tell later in a few days on Reddit.
Else the Grimrose effect is working so I think it is an interesting powermint. Probably not in the top 3, but more useful than many powermint.

Message 9 of 13 (1,636 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Haem is not around for a few days, family situation to deal with...

Message 10 of 13 (1,627 Views)