Coming back to PvZ2...

by Kalsiidon

Original Post

Re: Coming back to PvZ2...

★★ Novice

Hi David, 

@EA_David wrote:

@KalsiidonAs folks have said, please reach out to support, perhaps the Player ID will help them to find the old account.progress. 

Also it's probably not a factor, but can you double check that you don't have another active "player" on the account. If you tap the name above the Play button on the starting screen can you check if you have alternative accounts, and if so, please check in them for your older progress. 

I guess after a year of inactivity (and a new device), I do not have any records of old player ID.

Thanks for your response anyway, how do I report all these to support? And would the Google play achievements be a testament of my legacy? Like if they are able to track my progress and plants that I have acquired through my Google play achievements ? 

Message 11 of 12 (184 Views)

Re: Coming back to PvZ2...

★★★★★ Expert
Go to the bottom of this page and tap on HELP CENTER and send them an email. Take some screenshots of relevant google activity, they may help, but EA will have ALL the info you supplied them with from what you told them when you set up your account.
Message 12 of 12 (153 Views)