Coming back to PvZ2...

by Kalsiidon

Original Post

Coming back to PvZ2...

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have just redownload PvZ2(after changing to a new device, after a year now) just to see if there is anything new.

To my horror, what I got was a starting cutscene and tutorial, even after logging into my Google+ account. 

Funniest part? My Google+ achievement is listed as 50/75, which would mean my game progress is well ahead of just the starting part. I also remember about having clearing the beach, the future, having thorn thistle, lava guava and even laser bean.

So is there any way that I can get THOSE progress back? Is there any kind soul that can help me out here? Thank you 

Message 1 of 12 (584 Views)

Re: Coming back to PvZ2...

★★★★ Guide

I would suggest you to contact support directly help.ea.com
But lately support is suggesting players to tell their issues here so..Disappointed

Message 2 of 12 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
If you contact EA help through the help center (below) and give them your player i.d. then the might be able to restore your old profile from their backups.
Message 3 of 12 (560 Views)

★★ Novice

Is the player ID the one that is set upon the start of game, the one where you type your name in?

After a year I kind of forget what that was. 

Does Google ID help then? 

Message 4 of 12 (552 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Not sure tbh
Maybe both can work but I guess that you don't remember your ID number so just try with your nickname.
As for Google ID, I have no clue tbh.

Message 5 of 12 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

At the start screen tap the spanner 🔧 then build version and it will be there.

I doubt very much that Google play can help.

Screenshot_2018-08-27-18-19-02.png
Screenshot_2018-08-27-18-18-48.png
Message 6 of 12 (537 Views)

★★ Novice

Hahaha, I think my code now is the new code. 

Guess that is RIP account. Oh well. Thanks guys... 

Message 7 of 12 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
The player i.d. tells them exactly who you are and makes life easy for them. They will still have your name and email and such things like date of birth that they asked you for when you set up your account so if you persist then they should still be able to reinstate your old profile. Just keep on trying.
Message 8 of 12 (518 Views)

★★★★ Guide

And tell them that you already talk about this on here and there are nothing more we can do.
Just in case...you never know with support lately...

Message 9 of 12 (515 Views)

Community Manager

@KalsiidonAs folks have said, please reach out to support, perhaps the Player ID will help them to find the old account.progress. 

Also it's probably not a factor, but can you double check that you don't have another active "player" on the account. If you tap the name above the Play button on the starting screen can you check if you have alternative accounts, and if so, please check in them for your older progress. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 12 (500 Views)