Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Chili bean doesnt always work

by ltj2016

Original Post

Chili bean doesnt always work

★★★★ Novice
Lately I notice the chili bean doesn't work properly. Sometimes it works on like a conehead zombie and other times it won't. There was a new update today and I tested it again in Ancient Egypt level one. Out of the 14 beans I was able to place it only killed 4 zombies. The rest of the time they eat it and keep walking. Not sure what's up with that.
Message 1 of 11 (906 Views)

Re: Chili bean doesnt always work

★★★★ Newbie

+1

I have exactly the same problem and it happens regardless of zombie type. It's very annoying and cost me a level so many times. It's been a while with this glitch now, so please fix it ASAP.

Message 2 of 11 (894 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ltj2016 @phenomfawaz

Thanks for making us aware of this. I'll pass the details onto the PvZ team to look into.

- Andy -

Message 3 of 11 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This problem has been going on for a while now.  sometimes if I reboot my device, chili bean works for a short time, but not for long,  please give us an update with a fix.

Message 4 of 11 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just started to play last month, initially it works fine. Until when i knock vase and found that the zombie didn't die. I can't get through the stage without the chili bean functioning. Please do something! It has been 3 years already. 

Message 5 of 11 (327 Views)

★★★ Pro

A couple of other players have reported similar problems with chili bean, yet another bug🐛.

Message 6 of 11 (312 Views)

★★ Pro

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

A couple of other players have reported similar problems with chili bean, yet another bug🐛.

or cheap and fake chili bean has been circulated..... 

Message 7 of 11 (301 Views)

★★★ Pro

@eieio_31310. Wrote;

or cheap and fake chili bean has been circulated.....  

I'll bet it's made in China🇨🇳.

Message 8 of 11 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Zomboss has infitrated the DEV team !!

Message 9 of 11 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah, same for me. I installed the game 2 days ago and this plant has been completely useless for the entire time.

Message 10 of 11 (114 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help