Re: Chili bean doesnt always work

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Chili bean doesnt always work

★★ Novice
Lately I notice the chili bean doesn't work properly. Sometimes it works on like a conehead zombie and other times it won't. There was a new update today and I tested it again in Ancient Egypt level one. Out of the 14 beans I was able to place it only killed 4 zombies. The rest of the time they eat it and keep walking. Not sure what's up with that.
Message 1 of 16 (2,765 Views)

★ Novice

+1

I have exactly the same problem and it happens regardless of zombie type. It's very annoying and cost me a level so many times. It's been a while with this glitch now, so please fix it ASAP.

Message 2 of 16 (2,736 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ltj2016 @phenomfawaz

Thanks for making us aware of this. I'll pass the details onto the PvZ team to look into.

- Andy -

Message 3 of 16 (2,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This problem has been going on for a while now.  sometimes if I reboot my device, chili bean works for a short time, but not for long,  please give us an update with a fix.

Message 4 of 16 (2,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just started to play last month, initially it works fine. Until when i knock vase and found that the zombie didn't die. I can't get through the stage without the chili bean functioning. Please do something! It has been 3 years already. 

Message 5 of 16 (2,177 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

A couple of other players have reported similar problems with chili bean, yet another bug🐛.

Message 6 of 16 (2,163 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

A couple of other players have reported similar problems with chili bean, yet another bug🐛.

or cheap and fake chili bean has been circulated..... 

Message 7 of 16 (2,151 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310. Wrote;

or cheap and fake chili bean has been circulated.....  

I'll bet it's made in China🇨🇳.

Message 8 of 16 (2,148 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Zomboss has infitrated the DEV team !!

Message 9 of 16 (2,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah, same for me. I installed the game 2 days ago and this plant has been completely useless for the entire time.

Message 10 of 16 (1,964 Views)