Original Post

Re: New Hacks

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

[Do not post suggestions on how to cheat - CM]

Message 21 of 50 (918 Views)

Re: New Hacks

Champion
Personally I think that is the quickest way to kill off an enjoyable game.

This feature was in the old days to be used internally by game testers - performing a game walk through to rule out possibilities of unexpected lock up bugs.
Message 22 of 50 (914 Views)

Re: Seemingly impossible scores by opponents with all level one plants

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Roger

Respect from me too.

But I thought I have shown it was possible to win with less than 10K.

I think for this week's and most of the past weeks' Battlez, the important part is try to hold on until the end, the clearing of zombies towards to last 30 secs is the deciding part when you are using low level plants.

Message 23 of 50 (925 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Humplemann  I tried your setup with a single Blover and stallia (to slow the zombies down a bit), it is still a very intense hand-on game where you have to monitor the right lane all the time.  I have also found out for this combo to be effective, Chard Guard needs to be at level 3 or higher otherwise they just got eaten very quickly by the weasels...

Message 24 of 50 (924 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

I'm glad to hear that you respect how bad I am at the game  @eieio_31310 & @Humplemann.

I'll keep you in the loop of my adventures: "An EA community manager failing in Iron league"!  Wink

Roger.png
Message 25 of 50 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Roger

You are respected for being an honest person and a real game player.

I guess this would be a best complement to the game designers in thanking for their efforts.

Message 26 of 50 (892 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Roger

I just wish to say that the respect I feel is for you is entirely down to the fact that you play Battlez matches. How many other members of EA staff can make the same claim?

Message 27 of 50 (878 Views)

★ Novice
Да, у меня такая же ситуация. Растения с 5 по 11 уровень, а противник с растениями 1-4 уровня набирает на 30% очков больше! Как такое может быть?
Message 28 of 50 (829 Views)

Re: Cheating in Battlez

★★★ Novice

It's great that the team are sorting out the cheats for this game, but it doesn't undo the damage they do to win streaks. The morning the new update came out where you can increase the mastery of plants and the introduction of Sling pea, I've spent excessive money on gems to compete, managed to get up to a win streak of 91, then 45 minutes after the update launched I get beaten by someone with a Sling Pea of M150, all the other their other plant's where M100+ too. I know this is impossible, so the gems I used to keep my win streak have all been lost. It's very frustrating. I reported an issue where I've lost money due to cheaters before and nothing was done about it, I didn't even get a reply when I contacted customer support.

Message 29 of 50 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@staffsyt wrote:
Да, у меня такая же ситуация. Растения с 5 по 11 уровень, а противник с растениями 1-4 уровня набирает на 30% очков больше! Как такое может бытb?

EAbots!

EAbots должны заставить вас потерять все так часто, поэтому вам нужно купить больше драгоценных камней.
Конечно, EA отрицает, что такие вещи существуют, поэтому они этого не делают, потому что EA никогда не будет лгать нам.
Кстати, вы публикуете на русском языке сайт на английском языке.
Message 30 of 50 (606 Views)