Re: Seemingly impossible scores by opponents with all level one plants

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: BATTLEZ =====> FAKE OPPONENTS

[ Edited ]
Champion

I have similar experiences but having seen your screen shots with such a high level plants losing to low levels, I guess it is best for you not to look at my number 8 post on

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Sharing-your-Battlez-experiences/m-p/6795839#M2954

:-)

Joking apart, it seems that the recent update does take consideration of your plant selection and zombie clearing ability to pair you up with 'someone' similar. This would encourage new comer with basic low level plant to join in the fun.

I think you have been paired with a recording of a player using the selected plants to achieve this 'high' score, it maybe that the actual user name has been changed to protect his/her identity.

Message 11 of 50 (1,574 Views)

Re: New Hacks

Champion
I have seen this (0 sun cost) a few weeks ago, let's hope this post stays here and not get removed.

You are right that we have no chance against such 'talented' players in the Battlez.
Message 12 of 50 (1,577 Views)

Re: Game developer are cheating players!!!!!!!!!

Champion
I do not think game developer are cheating.

It is possible to reach high score with no sun producing plants when your plants have 0 sun cost.

Just have a look at

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/New-Hacks/m-p/6795398#M2950
Message 13 of 50 (1,574 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Quote: ... I have been averaging 1.2 to 1.5 million points..

Wow that is a very high score. I have only manage to get half of yours at best. Just out of interest, what is/are your plant selection?

Message 14 of 50 (1,584 Views)

Cheating in Battlez

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

I've taken the time to merge your posts into one thread as they are all on the same subject. I apologize for your experiences with this game mode and I assure you that we've heard your feedback. In fact we wrote up a post to reply to this and pinned it to the top of the forum:

Reporting cheaters & what we are doing?

I've removed all of the screenshots showing other players screen names here as publicly calling out players is considered which is against our forum rules. 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 15 of 50 (6,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@eieio_31310 - I use Moonflower @ L7, Dusklobber @ L7, Chard Guard @ L5, and then Blover @L6 and imitated Blover. (I don't use the Lightening Reed at all.)

I WOULD include full details of the entire start up formation, but some things need to remain secret. ;-)

I'll just say that I dig up the 3 Electric Peashooters to boost my sun reserve. 

I then place 5 Chard Guards in column 8, with a further 3 in column 6. (I make that up to a full column as fast as I can and keep topping up any depleted Chard Guards as and when necessary during the match.)

That leaves me with sufficient sun to place several Moon Flowers and Dusk Lobbers further back in a such a way that means the Moon Flowers are all boosted.

I use all 3 plant food on the Moon Flowers as soon as the match commences, and add a few more Moon Flowers to boost sun production. Then it's adding Dusk Lobbers. The rest is using the Blovers as fast as they become ready. (Once your sun production allows it.)

I imagine that you can pretty much figure out the rest for yourself.

If I gave any more info, I may as well play the matches for you. ;-) 

Message 16 of 50 (1,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Thank you for the reply.

I only have standard 'free' plants so my selection is as below.
I too not using the electric plants as they seems to be weaker for the zombies present in this match.

I have sun production and attacking plants.  Protection is coming from attacking combos.

With my other profile, I have level 5 plants and can sometimes get over 500K but sadly I lost to a better player.

IMG_2955.PNG
IMG_2968.PNG
Message 17 of 50 (1,537 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I think your compositions and approaches here @eieio_31310 & @Humplemann explain why I'm hitting less than 100k everytime. Embarrassed

Roger.png
Message 18 of 50 (1,526 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Roger

LOL! I have to confess to being surprised at your admission. But it at least shows that some of you guys at EA actually play the game, and do so by playing straight. RESPECT!

Message 19 of 50 (1,520 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@eieio_31310

You're welcome. 

I'm taking it that you mean you haven't got the Imitator, but you could still play with the single Blover instead of using the Sun Shroom as the Moon Flower gives you sun. It will mean that the overall strategy won't be quite as effective, but if you make sure you use the Blover as frequently as possible you will still blow away a fair few Zombies and increase your score. Just make sure to have your shadow plants close to each other so the Moon Flowers get a boost in their sun production. (By that I mean when they change color to show they're positioned correctly.)

Message 20 of 50 (1,516 Views)