Cheaters are going to prevent me getting shadowpeashooter

by Peppermallow

Original Post

Cheaters are going to prevent me getting shadowpeashooter

★ Apprentice

We need more time to get shadow peashooter. I keep coming across cheaters in Battlez and that resets my progress on getting  seed packets. Today i played and lost to someone with level 1 plants that were all on the weak side,, and also to someone with a level 15 shadow peashooter..... this isnt fair on honst players

Message 1 of 7 (368 Views)

Re: Cheaters are going to prevent me getting shadowpeashooter

★★★ Novice

Well if you can't get any packets for Shadow Peashooter, maybe you should try going and watching adds for some gems so you can buy the packets in the store, but if people are cheating and such then it might be good to keep upgrading your plants to become stronger, thought still I don't know what to do bout cheaters but depending on your league or just the weekly level there can be some people who have the right plants or something like that, also if somebody wins with level 1 plants and such that could mean that they could be cheating, also it could mean the have a good strategy or are just using some good plants, anyways not sure what to do about cheaters in battlez.

Message 2 of 7 (356 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What are your plants level and which ones are you using ?
Else sometimes players with lvl 1 can do nice score, @eieio_31310 often do nice scores with only lvl 1 plants.
Lvl 15 SP, is it even legit ? @Humplemann
You can report putative cheaters but unfortunatly you won't have any feedback on your complain...

Message 3 of 7 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You think that's bad....

Screenshot_2018-09-13-21-04-33.png
Message 4 of 7 (340 Views)

★★★ Novice

EEK that is bad.

Message 5 of 7 (309 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BBnot8 wrote:

Lvl 15 SP, is it even legit ? @Humplemann

Categorically and unequivocally NOT legit. Level ten is the absolute legal max. 

Message 6 of 7 (298 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ok seems weird since powerful plants are lvl 10 max, but since some peashooters can be lvl 15 or lvl 20 I was not sure.

Message 7 of 7 (277 Views)