Cant save progres

★★★ Newbie

I cant use Register Accont

Screenshot_20220330_010155.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (679 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant save progres

Community Manager

Hi @Mugivara_28 Wanted to confirm if you were able to link your game and save progress? If not can you try going through our troubleshooting steps below?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (462 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Mugivara_28 What age did you enter when first launching the game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (522 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Mugivara_28 Wanted to confirm if you were able to link your game and save progress? If not can you try going through our troubleshooting steps below?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (463 Views)