Cant register my account on PVZ 2

by Jimjamenderman

Original Post

Cant register my account on PVZ 2

★★★ Newbie

I made a new account and when i try to register it it says "Failed to Register. Please try again later". 

Message 1 of 25 (3,551 Views)

Re: Cant register my account on PVZ 2

★★★ Newbie

Same but I think my problem is because I’m connecting my account to an android device while my phone is an Apple device or iPhone 

Message 2 of 25 (3,400 Views)

Re: Cant register my account on PVZ 2

★★★★★ Expert

@XXXEATERXX 

You should be able to run pvz2 on both apple and Android devices.

Message 3 of 25 (3,397 Views)

Account Registration Failure

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

(For PvZ2)

So, I am thinking about purchasing some of the premium plants that cost irl money, but I want to make sure that my purchases are safe and able to transfer to different devices, hence why I am trying to create an account in-game. Except, every time I try to do it, it says “Failed to register. Try again later.”. Yes, I have read 2 posts about this that have been solved simply by waiting because the servers were apparently busy (made 1 year ago), but I have waited quite a bit and it still hasn’t changed. I’m addition to that, sometimes at night, the entire cloud button for signing up just disappears. I’ve also read a post about this and it was just because of poor WiFi, but I have great connection. Anyways, the main problem is the failing of signing up, and I simply have no clue how to fix it. Has anyone else had this same problem recently and has anyone solved it?

3D3B2D4A-BD32-4A8D-9A76-04097CDC126F.png
Message 4 of 25 (4,001 Views)

Re: Account Registration Failure

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Here’s an image of the button disappearing entirely.

78B5E9D5-94E2-4194-9D5B-A19313E50B00.png
Message 5 of 25 (3,980 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Pokeking_008 

I don't know how to fix it but usually EA HELP are pretty good on missing content cases,

I don't know if you're on an android or apple device but i think that google playstore will give you a refund up to two hours after purchasing downloadable content, you would have to check their policy though.

I don't know about apple though.

Message 6 of 25 (3,954 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on apple. Plus, by the time I’d need a refund, it’d be way too late. Where can I access EA help? I’m pretty new to this.

Message 7 of 25 (3,936 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Pokeking_008 

You tap help at the bottom of the page and fill out a missing content report.

They only respond to missing content reports.

Having reread your original post i doubt if they could help you.

We in the forums probably know more about the game than them but only they have the authority and ability to fix problems. 

Don't let me put you off.

Message 8 of 25 (3,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Pokeking_008 You can access EA Help here: https://help.ea.com/en/popcap/plants-vs-zombies-2/ 

However, EA registration is really only useful when you want to transfer / sync your progress across different OS (iOS to Android). There is no need to register your account if you're only using Apple devices. iCloud will automatically sync your account when you are logged in with the same Apple ID.

Also, don't worry about losing your progress. Just keep a screenshot of your Player ID . 

The cloud disappearing is normal. It happens around 12 am GMT (when the Daily offers reset). Force closing and reopening the app will fix this.

I've been playing PvZ2 for 8 years and never used EA registration. In fact, EA registration wasn't even implemented back in the days. I've had several iOS devices over the years and never had any issue getting my progress transferred to a new device. The App store has a backup of your account, so if you download the App using the same Apple ID your progress will be transferred automatically.

In case you still want to register your account, just keep trying for a few days and the registration should go through at some point. 

Message 9 of 25 (3,929 Views)

★ Novice

I’d still like to make an account, for double security and for the free 100 diamonds. Thanks for the help though!

Message 10 of 25 (3,888 Views)