How to transfer my progress from android to ios?

by 19goleador91

Original Post

Highlighted

How to transfer my progress from android to ios?

★ Novice

Hello! How to transfer progress from android to iOS?

Why there is no single account for different operating systems. It is very uncomfortable!

Message 11 of 18 (4,605 Views)

how to save my pv2 count from ios to android

★★ Newbie

I've been playing PvZ2 since the game came out, but I always played on IOS, but I'm considering to change to a phone with android. Is possible to keep my count and all my game progress from one phone to an other?

thanks Thumbs up

Message 12 of 18 (4,306 Views)

Re: how to save my pv2 count from ios to android

★ Pro

This is not possible at the moment. You can transfer account from one Android device to another Android device or from one iOS to another iOS, but no cross platform sharing.

I don't know, why they don't connect account to Facebook or EA.

Message 13 of 18 (4,234 Views)

Re: Can you sync the game between an iPad and a android?

★★★ Newbie

did it?

Message 14 of 18 (4,076 Views)

★★★ Novice

I asked the same question as my 72 year old mother has been playing this game daily for a number of years, but her android tablet was getting old and not running properly so my brother and I bought her an iPad for Christmas. She is very frustrated that the mints aren’t appearing for her to buy as she previously had all of them. And she has to replay it all.

It would be great if there was a sign in or something so you could play it on any device. I can’t tell you how sad my mum is!

Message 15 of 18 (3,368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EA tried to make it happen but it went disastrously wrong and they withdrew the ability a couple of months ago.

Message 16 of 18 (3,363 Views)

Re: how to save my pv2 count from ios to android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No, There is a way. It requires a few apps however. On the android device, open the file explorer. Then either go to the sd card or the main storage usually the main storage; but you might have changed it to the sd card. Next go to / android /data / com.ea.game.pvz2_row / files / No_Backup / . There will be a file called pp.dat. This is the save file for the game. You will want to take this file and put it onto some file storage online. e.g. Google Drive. Once you upload it, go onto the Other device, either android or ios (if you are transfering android to android just follow the directory above and copy it there. This also works ios to ios just follow the directory below) . Download the file and get a file browser like iFile or Filza. Go to [root] / Applications / com.ea.game.pvz2_na / files / No_Backup / . Copy and overwrite the pp.dat file and exit the file explorer. Turn off wifi and launch the game. You will have all of the stuff on your save. Once you've launched the game, You can turn wifi on. This method has worked for me and others. If this method doesn't work for you, try this one: (you need to root your android device) https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/6xmtuq/guide_for_syncing_between_ios_and_android_r...

You can also download other hacked saves and install them, but I don't recommend it; most of them don't work or are corrupt.

Message 17 of 18 (3,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@itachan07 Yes, you can transfer data between the different platforms. I do it from Bluestacks 5 to my iphone. I'm sure it has to be linked to the same email account, and if that doesn't work, try an @gmail.com account
Message 18 of 18 (776 Views)