Can you sync the game between an iPad and a android?

by itachan07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you sync the game between an iPad and a android?

★ Novice
My sister just bought a new iPad, she has been playing PvZ2 on her android phone. Is there a way to transfer data like other games that uses Facebook sync or other methods?
Message 1 of 18 (47,077 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you sync the game between an iPad and a android?

Community Manager (retired)

No, there is no way to transfer data between the different platforms. Android saves its data through Google+, and iOS saves to iCloud. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (55,557 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

No, there is no way to transfer data between the different platforms. Android saves its data through Google+, and iOS saves to iCloud. 

Message 2 of 18 (55,558 Views)

Transfer PvZ 2 Game Save from iOS to Android

★★★ Newbie

Recently, I have noticed that my iPod Touch 4g is getting rather old and, when it comes to playing Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time, I usually have to reset my system settings to free up enough RAM/ whatever on the system so it doesn't crash (it's not physical memory as there's ~10Gb free).

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a new Android phone soon as my contract is up, there's not gonna be anymore iPod Touch generations (supposedly), and iPhones on contract are expensive. So, I was wondering if there'd be a way that the game data on my iPod could either be saved online and opened on such a device (a bit like Simpsons Tapped Out), or taken off manually and put into an Android phone?

Thanks Standard smile

Message 3 of 18 (27,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you please make it so we can sync data across different platforms. It was a very poor choice to not add that. I mean you are the game creators and can change this, please do. I want to play PVZ2 again but I would have to start over on android. Also I bought a lot of stuff on the IOS version.

Message 4 of 18 (39,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Clash of Clans and among others use both Google+ (Android) and GameCenter (iCloud/Apple) and they are cross compatible and are able to sync continuously. I don't think it's "not possible" I just thing the lines of code haven't been written...

Message 5 of 18 (38,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

know right it stinks

Message 6 of 18 (37,462 Views)

★★ Novice

and yet two dots, clash of clans and on and on and on list of games that can do it.  You even your own service, Origin.  Why not use that to sync all EA games progress and achievements.

Message 7 of 18 (34,752 Views)

Message 8 of 18 (33,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Then make a Facebook cloud a Facebook cloud accepts all mobile devices to be synced
Message 9 of 18 (28,702 Views)

★ Pro

I have PvZ2 on my old Android phone and I like to install it on iPhone also. Please enable sync between platforms using Facebook like Plants vs Zombies Heroes does.

Message 10 of 18 (28,435 Views)