Can you stop with the match 3 pinata party already?

by TempJmag

Original Post

Can you stop with the match 3 pinata party already?

★ Guide

If I wanted to do a match 3 game, I'd go play Candy Crush or something.

It's bad enough that you have to play yet another match 3 on the replay, but having to do that day after day is too much.

Message 1 of 11 (915 Views)

Re: Can you stop with the match 3 pinata party already?

★★★★ Guide

Today it's a more usual Pinata party and I guess it will be the same in the next days Standard smile

Message 2 of 11 (903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I find some of the match 3 pinata parties ok but the kiwibeast ones are bad with short range plants so i didn't bother watching an ad for the second go.😒(and the seed packets are cr*p!)

Message 3 of 11 (886 Views)

★ Guide

I noticed they've been increasingly ramping up the difficulty so you have to spend Gold to get through.

Start tapping those ads!

Message 4 of 11 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I don't think they're just ramping up the difficulty but the electric power up seems to be shorter (I've not timed it) than normal which means it gets used more often.
Also grrrrrrr.
Message 5 of 11 (854 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well sometimes you just had to do the good choice when upgrading plants.

Like in the Frosbite one, it was better not to upgrade Snapdragon into Cold Snapdragon since Snapdragon could be useful for the frozen plants. I upgraded it on my first game and I had some difficulties, but in the 2nd I did not and it was much more easier Standard smile

Message 6 of 11 (849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I like the candy crush levels every once in a while - but I agree, it was like a full week of them, which was excessive. By the end I got tired of them. Once in a while is fine to mix it up, but not everyday. 

I really started to get annoyed when they upped it to 125 matches, from 100. If you are going to do that, then make the Pinata rewards better. 

Message 7 of 11 (830 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Aren't two magnet-shroom 3x seed packets AND 1,000 coins enough for you? Such ingratitude!

Message 8 of 11 (812 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'll take the match 3 games any day if it means never having to do another vase breaker level (which they had a rash of last month).  I truly despise  vase breaker.  It was my least favourite part of the original PVZ and it's somehow been made infinitely worse (in my mind anyway) in PVZ2.

Message 9 of 11 (811 Views)

★ Guide

Again, look on the bright side.

They DID remove the gem-producing plant from the Zen garden at least. Now, that's one less plant you need to worry about planting or being annoyed by. 

After all, what possible use could it have been for anyone to have a sprout of Gems? What use at all? Who needs them!?

Way to go EA! Thinking for the players as always Standard smile

Message 10 of 11 (789 Views)