Re: Can’t play any level. Stuck in the tutorial

by d4ip89jtkmw1

Original Post

Can’t play any level. Stuck in the tutorial

★★★ Newbie

I started playing again after a long time. My account is at level 16 in Egypt, but I can’t play any level. When I open any level it triggers the tutorial to upgrade the peashooter, which I can’t complete because I don’t have any seeds. This glitch makes me get stuck in the screen

B6C806F9-7D3B-4571-AFE0-38AE23F436AF.jpeg
Message 1 of 9 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! So frustrated.

Message 2 of 9 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any fix to it yet?

Message 3 of 9 (991 Views)

Community Manager
Hi everyone!

If you are still having this issue, could you let me know the model of your phone and system version if possible? Thanks!
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 4 of 9 (961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same thing I am using an iPhone 12 with the latest version of the game and version 16.1 IOS.

Message 5 of 9 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I tried both on my iPad 4th gen. And latest version of the app (tried uninstalling and reinstalling without any change) and tried on my Samsung A71, logging into my account but nothing changes. 
I tried to contact support but the only option they have to offer is to give me coins and gems to “quickly regain my lost progress”… and it’s so frustrating because they seem to not understand that the only progress “lost” is the peashooter upgrade and the tutorial bug frozen on this. Help!

Message 6 of 9 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Both my iPhone 12 and iPad Air are having this same problem 

Message 7 of 9 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Playing on iphone14. Super frustrating 

Message 8 of 9 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the luck of finding a pack of seeds in a piñata and this fixed my bug because I could finally upgrade and “complete” the tutorial bug. I can only advise you to try buying with coins (and or gems) piñatas from the store and cross your fingers! I hope this will be useful to someone Wink

Message 9 of 9 (550 Views)