Can't earn money

by pizza453

Original Post

Re: Can't earn money

★★★★★ Novice

After doing some digging around I have discovered that I've been affected by the Multiplier Bug which effected me after the resent update

So my account is now corrupted and there is no fix available for this issue at the moment

Apparently this doomsday bug has been around for a long time but has really become prevalent since the latest update

If you notice your profiles doubling and tripling your coins jems and mints stop playing and spend your coins as quick as you can because once your coins hit the maximum the game can handle they will reset to 0 and you will no longer be able to earn new coins  

I have spent a lot of money on premium plants and coin purchases on this game not to mention time and effort now lost

As for my resent coin purchase that was not honoured in the game because of the bug I'm wondering if I should take that up with Apple because I payed through them for the coins maybe they could reimburse me for all my purchases that I have made because the game is no longer playable Frown           

Message 11 of 25 (826 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Did you try to reinstall the game ?

I am sorry that this is happening to you as it is terrible and unfair.

Message 12 of 25 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yes I have deleted the game on all 4 IOS devices and reinstalled it multiple times still cant get no coins

Message 13 of 25 (808 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Talk to Apple and EA and do not take no for an answer.

It is unfair.

Message 14 of 25 (797 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@samplehead wrote:

After doing some digging around I have discovered that I've been affected by the Multiplier Bug which effected me after the resent update

So my account is now corrupted and there is no fix available for this issue at the moment

Apparently this doomsday bug has been around for a long time but has really become prevalent since the latest update

If you notice your profiles doubling and tripling your coins jems and mints stop playing and spend your coins as quick as you can because once your coins hit the maximum the game can handle they will reset to 0 and you will no longer be able to earn new coins  

I have spent a lot of money on premium plants and coin purchases on this game not to mention time and effort now lost

As for my resent coin purchase that was not honoured in the game because of the bug I'm wondering if I should take that up with Apple because I payed through them for the coins maybe they could reimburse me for all my purchases that I have made because the game is no longer playable Frown           

Contact EA support through your game platform, they can adjust your currency from 0 back to what it should be. You just need to let them know the player id and profile name you need fixed. They fixed mine a couple days ago but unfortunately they did not fix the glitch. So it went back to 0 after  couple of days but at least it was normal for a bit and is fixable lol.

Message 15 of 25 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for your advice I have just followed your instructions and contacted them asking them reinstate my lost coins 

Message 16 of 25 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I hope you are compensated properly and swiftly too !

Message 17 of 25 (776 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've had a reply from EA Help

I would like to inform you that this is a known issue and we have been receiving similar kind of contacts from other players as well. Our developers are working hard to fix the problem in timely manner. We request some time to get the issue fixed.

We would ask for your continued patience while we make every effort to fix this problem for you, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will be back in contact with you once we are in a position to update you further.

To summarize the contact we informed you that this is known issue of the which is going on.

Message 18 of 25 (751 Views)

Anonymous

Have they at least provided you with the coins you purchased recently?

Message 19 of 25 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They have asked me to show proof of purchase via a screen picture showing my resent app store purchases this I have done

Unfortunately the payment says pending at the moment so I will have to wait a few days to see if that changes and try again 

Message 20 of 25 (738 Views)