Re: Can developers put the ''Ultimate Battle'' Theme song in every map once agai

by AuntySocialite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can developers put the ''Ultimate Battle'' Theme song in every map once again?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello forums!

I was quite disappointed that I hear the same song every level.

I want this Theme song to be again put up in maps.

Thank you for reading.

Message 1 of 7 (1,641 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can developers put the ''Ultimate Battle'' Theme song in every map once agai

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello,

I think it would be quicker if you ask the question on reddit forum https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/
The community manager of EA there is quite active.
Here
 , nothing.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,602 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello,

I think it would be quicker if you ask the question on reddit forum https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/
The community manager of EA there is quite active.
Here
 , nothing.

Message 2 of 7 (1,603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes! Finally another person also wanting to do the same! But I did the Same thing but titled my posted. To the developers of Plants vs. Zombies and wrote about the Songs and something else and a Community Manager responded..!
Message 3 of 7 (1,473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Pvz2 is around 700mb, which is pretty large for a smartphone/ tablet game so whenever EA adds something they remove content such as music files.

This is only going to get worse as more content (new plants) are added over time.

Apple devices are easier to support as everything is standardised but Android devices varies wildly in ram and storage etc.

Having said that, there is no reason why they couldn't change the music on a regular basis.

I play with the sound off so it doesn't bother me what music is playing in the background.

Message 4 of 7 (1,431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I also play with sound off but I do have an elegant solution to suggest...

How about a separate download for the music ?

Users choice !!

If the music does cause system issues then the User can just uninstall the music.

Message 5 of 7 (1,424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

VERY elegant! I have my speakers unplugged because the music puts me off.

Message 6 of 7 (1,404 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Someone on reddit has posted the complete pvz2 soundtrack on reddit, if you look in the useful links thread you will find a link to his post.

Message 7 of 7 (1,291 Views)