Re: Buying slots with real money

by linuxPigPen

Original Post

Buying slots with real money

★★★ Newbie

If I buy a slot for real money, is it a one-time off thing or do I have to keep buying at each level. Because, I have not enough slots and want to purchase one more.

Message 1 of 11 (1,139 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gudetama198 U can have it all the time.
Message 2 of 11 (1,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Gudetama198 You will have it all the time. However, this does not apply to Arena. In Arena you will always have 5 seed slots (and one locked plant). You will also get an extra seed slot after completing Day 21 of Pirate Seas. There is really no need to buy an extra seed slot to complete the adventure mode!

Message 3 of 11 (1,121 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i agree with @PowerToss, extra slot (both plant and plant food) work for adventure only (even so you have extra slot for plant, in certain level you still can't use specific plant)

no extra slot (both plant and plant food) for Arena..

@Gudetama198, im not recommend buying extra slot unless you have extra cash

(but it's back to you, it's your choice)

Message 4 of 11 (1,092 Views)

Champion

I agree with both @PowerToss  and @Clarionz89 .  Even if I have extra 💰 to spare I would use it on something else.  Cash premium plants maybe?

Message 5 of 11 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you buy the extra slot then you will want to buy Imitator so you can use your favorite plant more often on the lawn.

Then of course you will then just have to buy Witch Hazel next week.

And so on and so on !!

If you always feel like you need "an extra plant" in Adventure Mode then go for it !!!

EA will appreciate the revenue.

Message 6 of 11 (1,048 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert

I miss the backyard pool.

I miss Cattail. That was one cool plant. In PVZ1 I would always use the extra slot on Cattail when I was in the pool. My goal was to load up 5 ranks with cattails with a Wallnut in front. After you learned how, it wasn't often a challenge and they didn't offer a badge for it. What did they have - something like 45 badges? I wish they had an iZombie game as well. That could be a challenge. I got up to 18 in endless mode a couple of times.

Message 7 of 11 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Egads, only 18 ?  I had the pool down to a science and my longevity reached in the hundreds...

Message 8 of 11 (1,028 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw IZombie endless. Try getting 18 on that. Standard smile
iZombie was an add on for 100k coins. It's where you get to be Zomboss and pick which zombies you would use to defeat a given lawn.
Message 9 of 11 (1,021 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

oh, you were talking about the pool

I remember iZombie and I played it a bit but was never enthralled by it at all

Message 10 of 11 (1,006 Views)