Bugs on Android

by g6yo64noz9w5

Original Post

Bugs on Android

★★★ Newbie

Arena does not save when I win a game, and multiple games reappear even after I have played them. See screen shot for build version

Screenshot_20200918-073113.png
Message 1 of 6 (446 Views)

Re: Bugs on Android

Champion

Let me guess, you are using the new 8.4 update?

Similar problems had been reported by a few players after the update and EA is working on a fix for these newly introduced bugs.

p.s.  Currently there is an issue with posting images on this site, I have posted something earlier (like a few hours ago) and they are still being scanned.. 

Message 2 of 6 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310
as per Haem reply on reddit,the crash issue is aware of but can not be deployed a fix yet since the 8.4.1 version is not out yet.
Message 3 of 6 (414 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if the official 8.4.1 update is out or not but Many people have received the update and it is filled with bugs . I have contacted EA help of twitter and sent email to the EA also about it . I am requesting them really hard to put an update as soon as possible

Message 4 of 6 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Abhay_ZombieWolF wrote:

I don't know if the official 8.4.1 update is out or not but Many people have received the update and it is filled with bugs . I have contacted EA help of twitter and sent email to the EA also about it . I am requesting them really hard to put an update as soon as possible

The update is released for 5% of all Android users. This is done to find potential bugs and sort them out before the official release. You are basically one of the guinea pigs. I would just turn off auto update and wait for the official release the next time an update is released.

Edit:

Just FYI: The official update is usually released one to two weeks after the pre-release...so you will most likely have to wait for that long. 

Message 5 of 6 (400 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@PowerToss  Thanks for the information . I didn't know about the 5% people received the update but I thought it was an actual update so I did it . But at least now I know how much time the Devs need . 

Message 6 of 6 (392 Views)