Bug with Caulipower Quest this week

by lskogseth

Original Post

Highlighted

Bug with Caulipower Quest this week

★★★★★ Newbie

Is anyone else  having an issue getting to the caulipower quest this week? Every time I try to play it on my iphone, it takes me to the far future fracas. 

Message 1 of 19 (935 Views)

Re: Bug with Caulipower Quest this week

[ Edited ]
Champion

This is correct, as Far Future Fracas actually is the quest for Caulipower seeds.

Message 2 of 19 (920 Views)

★★★ Novice

Events - Epic Quest - Premium Seeds - Caulipower

I’ve gone through the first 9 games, no problem. However... I’ve played the 10th game over 15 times now and have yet to complete the game because it crashes right at the end.  So.  Frustrating**.  Screen goes black and the app just shuts off.  I’m playing on an iPhone 6s.  

It appears to be an overly long, overly costly level as well.  Don’t know if this is by design or part of the glitch?   I need a minimum of ten extra power leaves to make it through.  I’m a pretty good player, and can usually get through levels without power-ups. 

**At first it crashed moments after the football helmet zombies appeared. The last 7 or so games I have been able to play through the appearance of the helmets.  Twice I’ve thought I was FINALLY going to win, but it crashed at the last moment.  

Only 2 days left to finish the event. :/ 

Message 3 of 19 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There is a bug that makes the game crash! When a football helmet hits the force field of a boosted infi-nut the game will crash so make sure you dig up that infi-nut as soon as those guys appear.

Message 4 of 19 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have been using Wall-Nut and Explode O'Nut instead of Infini-Nut.

Mints can take care of the Footballers as well.

Message 5 of 19 (829 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the reply!  I’ve been getting through the helmets in the last games I’ve played while using powered up Infini-nut.... but, I will give that a try!

(As an aside... I just tried today’s Defeat Basic Pirate Zombies quest event.  There were ZERO BRIDGES between the dock and the playing field...!??  The zombies, including giants, were just walking off the dock into the water...?!!  Very weird.  The only play was the swinging rope zombies.  No flyers.  It was *very* odd)

Message 6 of 19 (826 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the reply!  Standard smile

in the 10th game of the event, there is no option to chose which plants you want to use. :/ Plants are chosen for you :/   I don’t have any other option, but Inifini-nut Frown

Message 7 of 19 (826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@kiltsrock wrote:

Thank you for the reply!  I’ve been getting through the helmets in the last games I’ve played while using powered up Infini-nut.... but, I will give that a try!

When the helmets hit the force field on the lane were the boosted infi-nut is the game won't crash. It will only crash when the helmets hit the force field on a lane without boosted infi-nut. You can easily test the interaction between infi-nut and football helmets on day 22 of far future.

Message 8 of 19 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

So theoretically, if you plant five Infini-Nuts...no crash !?

I have only complete the first 9 levels so far...you could use Power buttons to be rid of the Footballers (but that is spending coins).

Message 9 of 19 (807 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ohhhhhhhhh.... I missed that distinction.  I’ll try that!  Thank you!

Message 10 of 19 (796 Views)