Bug on Penny's Pursuit

by VanquishQueenB1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug on Penny's Pursuit

★ Novice

The latest round of Penny's Pursuit has a bug. There is missing text on the screen. I attached a screenshot to show the unusual text.

67648D46-342A-43C6-8849-66E030D12183.jpeg
Message 1 of 9 (834 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug on Penny's Pursuit

★★★★★ Expert

@benn1nat0r If you tap HELP at the bottom of this page then help with a game, do a plants vs zombies search to find pvz2 then you should be able to submit a bug report directly to EA, who will send it to whoever is in charge of ignoring bugs, don't expect a response.

🐛🦠🐛🦠🐛

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (692 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@VanquishQueenB1 WOO HOO!

Another new bug.

🐛🦠🐛🦠🐛

Message 2 of 9 (831 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@VanquishQueenB1 This also happens in the German localization of the game. I wanted to report it in-game using the help function, but it just links to answers hq. I hope a community manager can forward this to the team, since there is no report a bug function anymore.
Another bug: All levels are marked as cleared although I haven’t played them yet. This always makes it impossible for me to get the rewards Frown
Message 3 of 9 (807 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@benn1nat0r You can still report a bug, you have to tap the new desktop help panel and you get a scroll down menu and report a bug is in the bottom part.

Screenshot_20200924-191150_Chrome.jpg
Message 4 of 9 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@benn1nat0r I have not got any rewards since they introduce Penny's pursuit because of this bug. And i have stopped bothering with it. It is known but i don't think a fix has been found.
Message 5 of 9 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@benn1nat0r If you do submit a bug report don't expect any response from EA, they just kick it upstairs.

Message 6 of 9 (767 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Thank you for sharing this, but this is what I did. I clicked the help button in-game, which brought me to this site. It explains the report a bug button and give feedback button. These aren't on the site, though, only the contact us button. The contact us button then brings me to the ea help page with the 2 buttons. When I select report a bug, the only option is EA answers hq community help.
Message 7 of 9 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@benn1nat0r If you tap HELP at the bottom of this page then help with a game, do a plants vs zombies search to find pvz2 then you should be able to submit a bug report directly to EA, who will send it to whoever is in charge of ignoring bugs, don't expect a response.

🐛🦠🐛🦠🐛

Message 8 of 9 (693 Views)

★★★★ Guide
There is no mistake, it is a mistake in the name. This is not important. If you can play the weekly stages between me and face the boss, this is good and the name does not even matter.
Message 9 of 9 (661 Views)