Re: Buffz & Bruisez

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Buffz & Bruisez

★★★★ Guide

https://www.ea.com/games/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-2/news/buffz-and-bruisez

What do you think of it ?

Could be interesting but there 2 things that annoyed me:

1. There are SO MANY problems with PvZ2 lately: Battlez rewards issues for weeks even after a maintenance (well seems to be OK now), game crashing, problems with some zombies in Battlez, problems with the new power-mint and some plants of its family, etc... Is it really wise to add that now ?

Like EA are already having issues with Blover and Thyme warp interaction, also with one zombie in this week Battlez, so I am very sceptical that everything is gonna be all right with all thoses new interactions.

2. For some reasons ($$$), I do feel like that the plant affected by Bruisez will be only non premium plants and probably plants that are often used in Battlez (Blover, Chard guard, PPM)
Well luckily there is not yet a shadow family so dusk lobber+moonflower should not be affected for now...

Message 1 of 4 (592 Views)

★ Guide

So... after so many people spent so much time investing not just time, but money leveling up a certain plant family, etc... they are now told a lot of that will be fruitless, as at random only a pre-select few plants will be worth planting?

Uhhhh....

I guess this is a way to force even deeper pockets....

Message 2 of 4 (568 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Don't worry, I'm sure EA will come with a solution !
A potion for 5$ that will cure your sick plants for a week !

Message 3 of 4 (558 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I had to MANUALLY update my android phone to get the 6.91 update 3 matches into the tournament. You'd think by now EA would use the news section to tell us what's going on BEFORE it happens. This update is pretty big and i had to delete a few things before it would install.

Message 4 of 4 (511 Views)