Re: Bots go 3 times fast in this week's arena

by PowerToss

Original Post

Bots go 3 times fast in this week's arena

★★ Novice

There were bugs and glitches doing this week's arena. When the bot got caught in the sap, it stopped. When the sap disappeared, the bot goes three times faster. I think this happened sometimes, with a one second gap between moving to the left.

Message 1 of 9 (770 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Let me introduce you to T.Rex. He will boost the speed of any Zombie. The sap makes the Zombie slow down again but when the Sap is gone he will still have the boost from the T.Rex

T-Rex_HD.png

Message 2 of 9 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss A high definition picture of my dinos... ahhhh......
Message 3 of 9 (737 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t think the dinosaurs were making this. When I practice this yesterday, bots go 3 times more without any dinosaurs and it may be a glitch

Message 4 of 9 (680 Views)

Bots were twice as tough than last noticed

★★ Novice

Another problem is the bots. Mentioned in the far future levels, it was still usual. In the arena, it is twice as tough, I thought. Another problem is that I lost the arena match because of these glitches. The bots destroyed a Bonk Choy as little as 2 seconds due to toughness.

Message 5 of 9 (673 Views)

Re: Bots were twice as tough than last noticed

★★★★★ Expert
@ctq07chu0d24 Well the zombies in arena is supposed to be way way harder to kill than normal far future levels. Its not a glitch. That is the way the game is designed. An imp could eat even a pokra which is a strong plant and bonk choy is considered so much weaker.
Message 6 of 9 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ctq07chu0d24 wrote:

I don’t think the dinosaurs were making this. When I practice this yesterday, bots go 3 times more without any dinosaurs and it may be a glitch

Yep. Some Zombies do speed up without Dinos. It was the same thing last time the tournament was up. I would call it a tournament feature rather than a glitch. 

We had Zombies carrying sun during the last Zomboss fight (Sean Bean effect). Some tournament just have those 'features'.

If that Imp get to your plants they will be gone in no-time. It's even worse when one of those chickens gets a speed boost. The whole lane is gone in a second xD

Message 7 of 9 (594 Views)

★★★ Pro
Message 8 of 9 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HypnoDjurre HAHAHAHAHAHA. Omg, I laughing so hard. What a typo xDDDD

Message 9 of 9 (567 Views)