Bloody chEAk !

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Bloody chEAk !

★★★★★ Expert

EA sent me a load of badges today and on one of them had a link, which annoyed me a bit.https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Message 1 of 14 (879 Views)

Re: Bloody chEAk !

★★★★★ Expert

Why does this bother you ?

Message 2 of 14 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I read it and they're pretty brazen about using us as UNPAID EA help center staff.

When we provide feedback they don't act on it, the PAID help center staff keep on sending players with problems to us when they should should have the knowledge and resources to help.

I have put in well over 20 complaints and they have only ever resolved 2, the rest have been just closed.

None of us on the forums know why ads keep on disappearing or if and when the restore purchases bug will finally get fixed.

I just don't like being used.

Message 3 of 14 (856 Views)

★ Guide

yep...

Message 4 of 14 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thx - that makes much more sense to me.  Players are doing the new sw testing too !!

Message 5 of 14 (849 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I take it you mean these badges.... 

***  You earned the Frequent Shopper badge on Answer HQ

***  You earned the Regular badge on Answer HQ

***  You earned the Good Friend badge on Answer HQ

I also like this statement from the link you posted:

The focus of AHQ is YOU.  (but not necessary your PVZ gaming problems...  )

badges.jpg
Message 6 of 14 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Oooh! Look- we can be "badge buddies!"😀

Screenshot_2019-03-05-12-42-28.png
Message 7 of 14 (822 Views)

Anonymous

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I read it and they're pretty brazen about using us as UNPAID EA help center staff.

When we provide feedback they don't act on it, the PAID help center staff keep on sending players with problems to us when they should should have the knowledge and resources to help.

I have put in well over 20 complaints and they have only ever resolved 2, the rest have been just closed.

None of us on the forums know why ads keep on disappearing or if and when the restore purchases bug will finally get fixed.

I just don't like being used.

That's why I kinda lost interest in this site. Aside from little traffic, I haven't felt any substantial support here from EA...

Message 8 of 14 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Anonymous wrote:

That's why I kinda lost interest in this site. Aside from little traffic, I haven't felt any substantial support here from EA...

Why is it that EA can pay Haemophilus to moderate on reddit (official 6,400 subscribers) but they can't do it for this, the official website.

By the beard and red pointy hat of xarxee, i demand an answer!😀

Message 9 of 14 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I got 2 e-mails that went to spam.  E-mail said you earned the frequent shopper badge on answer hq for shopping but I didn't shop.  Is this legit,? Also haven't asked any questions or got answers to non questions. Plus where re those badges lol?

Message 10 of 14 (769 Views)