Battlez running at snail's pace

by Humplemann

Original Post

Highlighted

Battlez running at snail's pace

★★★★ Guide

Am I the only one who's suffering from Battlez running really slooooooooowly?

I've also had repeated incidence of a message saying there's an internet problem and for me to exit Battlez, yet when I tap on the Battlez icon within another couple of seconds it's there but still running painfully slowly - even with Turbo engaged.

I'm also suffering from an agonizing wait before my Moonflowers start producing sun. I plant 13 of them and it can take around 15 seconds before I get anything from them. GRRRRRR!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

Re: Battlez running at snail's pace

★★★★★ Expert

Perhaps it's running on mobile data (slower) instead of wifi?

I haven't updated yet and it's running as it should, the last tournament slowed a bit due to too much on screen at the same time.

Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

Re: Battlez running at snail's pace

★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Perhaps it's running on mobile data (slower) instead of wifi?

I haven't updated yet and it's running as it should, the last tournament slowed a bit due to too much on screen at the same time.

I'm running on WiFi while in direct line of sight to the home hub. My service is only 12 to 14 Mbs, (I'm too tight to upgrade) but I haven't had this slowdown before. (At least not as bad as now).

The odd thing is that the speed improves slightly in the final 30 to 40 seconds of the matches when there's more onscreen action than at the start. Logic says that shouldn't happen but it does.

I've tried changing to a different strategy, but it makes no difference. I started out with Threepeater, Tile Turnip, and Torchwood, which does slow thing down when using plant food. I then switched to Caulipower with Bowling Bulb, but to no avail.

Even when I've got just my starting plants on-screen everything's so slow.

I 'hoped' that installing version 7.1.3 might improve matters. It was said that it should make Battlez run more smoothly, but I've not noticed any difference with it. Devil

Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)